HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

anyone know how the ultramarine fits? 
Do they fit like the normal Nike air huarache's ? 

I got my regular shoe size from FP .....any help would be appreciated.

Not as tight as huarache LE but still not TTS for me I went half a size up

Not as tight as huarache LE but still not TTS for me I went half a size up
damn well i hope it is not that tight on me...If not I will sell for what I paid for them. I knew that they were going to sell out fast so I jut ordered my Reg Size

I got the mango lights that just came out and they fit TTS, almost slightly long. I always have to go a half size up on regular huaraches, but these new lights fit fine. Very comfortable too. TTS should be fine.

wait wtf they released on fp!? damn too busy worrying about another pair of shoes. so size? wont be the only place? or should i still make sur ei get them off size? lol 

also i keep seeing people say these newer lights fit tts

seems like that was a mistake on footpatrols part putting them up early haha but theyre still honoring the orders. theyll be online monday for them 

Just came in from Wellgosh. These feel a half size smaller compared to the beige/crimson pair I picked up last week.

Will have to wake up at 3 am to try for the ultramarines, not sure how the release will go, I've tried once for a hyped shoe over in the UK (platinums) and was able to cop but then JD sent me converse instead lol. Anyone here able to get them off of footpatrol?

Will have to wake up at 3 am to try for the ultramarines, not sure how the release will go, I've tried once for a hyped shoe over in the UK (platinums) and was able to cop but then JD sent me converse instead lol. Anyone here able to get them off of footpatrol?

I got them on FP before they disappeared and have had confirmation email. Hope they don't cancel

How do you know for sure next month? The stock list said 7/1-8/2 and we all know that hasn't been honored (unless it pertained to GS), been waiting for these since last fall!

Well only Nike knows for sure and a few store owners I'm just putting out their the latest information available that says August. Fresh Cotton did pre orders in June for them with an August dispatch date.

These definitely run small, at least the triple blacks do. 12 fits like an 11.5, haven't had any luck finding a 13 for retail smh

It seems like each color way fits different then smh. Now I gotta figure out if I want to manage with these being a little small or grab a size 11 now while they're still available and sell the 10.5 down the line hopefully.

Peeped the SGs on a shorty last night. Looked very clean in person, Bart Scott...Just so happened I UnDS'd the trip blks yesterday, very comfy

The
It seems like each color way fits different then smh. Now I gotta figure out if I want to manage with these being a little small or grab a size 11 now while they're still available and sell the 10.5 down the line hopefully.

The materials used on the shoe is a factor when considering the size. For example I have found the suede releases to be the tightest fit. The regular nylon toebox releases are a snug fit. The modern woven toeboxes seem to be the most comfortable pairs for me without any issues regarding size, they are flexible. Most of my smaller sizes fit fine once broken in and laces adjusted.

not my intention at all. :smile: this will be put aside for now and i will rock the og's this summer.

Last edited:
You got me there haha.

No idea why i got the 1.have not seen any low numbers around. (ig or Facebook)

Last edited:

good for me as i was lucky to grab a pair

also my footpatrol exclusive's arrived today and it seems like i hit a fairly low number...
i would've though the owner of FP would keep #1

congrats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom