HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Pretty please?

That really is as good as it gets !!! We need these ASAP

My pairs from End arrived today.  They're still boxed up in the garage, camouflaged amongst empty boxes, so I haven't even had a chance to check them out.  :smh:

Couldn't even think of a reasonable explanation for the wife of why 2 more pairs arrived today after my kid mistakenly brought in a pair of NB 999s that the UPS homie stashed on the porch for me.  :lol: :smh: :smh:

She works tomorrow though.  :nthat: :nthat:

This is my life! Hiding parcels in my car the garage etc so my wife does not go crazy. I'm meant to be sticking to one pair per month but damn February was impossible to do that

It's going to suck for those that got their true size and don't know these run small
lol bro this is going to be a big issue ...I went a half size up and their still a bit tight, obviously after a couple of wears it's going to loosen but for people who bought their exact size it's going to be awful

My pairs from End arrived today.  They're still boxed up in the garage, camouflaged amongst empty boxes, so I haven't even had a chance to check them out.  :smh:

Couldn't even think of a reasonable explanation for the wife of why 2 more pairs arrived today after my kid mistakenly brought in a pair of NB 999s that the UPS homie stashed on the porch for me.  :lol: :smh: :smh:

I know the feeling!!

My Hanon pairs appear to have cleared customs without any fees. Still all the way in NY, but I can deal with waiting a few more days. :smokin

This is my life! Hiding parcels in my car the garage etc so my wife does not go crazy. I'm meant to be sticking to one pair per month but damn February was impossible to do that

I know the feeling!!

:pimp:

Glad to know I'm not alone. Usually it isn't an issue, but the past 4 or 5 weeks have been NUTS with drops I had to have.

Anyways, I finally got a chance to check these out. Joints are butter! Quality is decent enough to not make me feel like a chump for buying them. They most definitely run small width wise as they always have. My half size up fits perfect for me though....after all, these are supposed to hug your feet.

I'm not as enamored with the green/yellowish joints as I remember being back in the day. May end up selling those, as the colors seem kind of muted. But the pink/blue pair is LOVELY.

As far as the shape, you can see the differences when you're looking at them off the foot for sure. But on the foot (where they should be), the shape isn't a factor IMO. They fit snug enough where the chunkiness of the toebox kind of flattens out when you rock em. Overall I love this release...haven't been this pleased with a retro in a minute. Now all I need is more OG colorways to drop!

^ agree with that I'm on 10 pairs in 6 weeks, way ahead of my quota of one per month!

February has been crazy but as I always say pick it up now and you won't regret it later. If you regret picking up you can always get your money back at least down the road if you get DS. March and April is looking pretty quiet for me from what we know so far (maybe only 1 must have) so time to compensate and consolidate.

^ agree with that I'm on 10 pairs in 6 weeks, way ahead of my quota of one per month!

February has been crazy but as I always say pick it up now and you won't regret it later. If you regret picking up you can always get your money back at least down the road if you get DS. March and April is looking pretty quiet for me from what we know so far (maybe only 1 must have) so time to compensate and consolidate.

Same here, with these I'm up to 9 pairs in the past 3 weeks alone, 12 pairs since January. I only see 1-3 releases for me in March and April, and another 2 or 3 in May. I definitely have no regrets about picking these up though.

there is no possibility these dont release in the US
i called nike gave them the style number and they said they were not regional

they told me april, but you know how some reps want to give you an answer and not say they dont know so dont quote me on that

they told me april, but you know how some reps want to give you an answer and not say they dont know so dont quote me on that

Yup, they'll be here in April. Bet that Nike rep knows more than Gentry does :smh:

this is false information. sorry man.

My emeralds came in today from WG. Quality is better on these than my blue pinks that arrived earlier in the week. Must have just been unlucky with that pair. One thing I noticed is that the emerald green colour is a lot lighter than it is on my 2012 emerald free soles. My 91 OG is long gone so anyone know which is the truer to OG colour these or the 2012 frees?

Back
Top Bottom