HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Black/White NMs in an 8.5 are pretty much non-existent huh?

Outside of eBay is going to be tough. For whatever reason in my search for different nm's only 2 sites have had them in stock. Sneakerworldshop which is where I got my pair, and kickzmonaco. It was one of the first the first and only plainly colored pairs to release at the time and they were either extremely popular or extremely limited

Appreciate the help man, but yeah i've been checking every now and then and i have not seen any pairs in 8.5 pop up at all.

ordered the sport turquoise from FNL on the 24th and still not shipped. Anyone else the same?

I had the same issue. Contact customer service and have them track down a store that has them currently in stock to handle your order. When they did that, my order shipped right away.

Cargo Khakis today

how are these comfort wise? ive been a fan of the mesh/og mesh toes but does the ones with out them feel less breathable?
These feel so comfortable, I went half a size up and they fit perfect. They are very snug around your foot arch and they feel flexible when you walk. You're right, they are less breathable than any other material. Still a great cw.

Is it possible to make scream greens on nike id?

On the id maker they have an option for original strap but the green on the back looks dull

Is it possible to make scream greens on nike id?

On the id maker they have an option for original strap but the green on the back looks dull

The OG strap on the IDs looks more like Volt tbh, I don't think it would match the Scream Green. I think its Poison Green and Photo Blue that you can use on ID, the colours could be different to the Scream Green. Some people tried to make Purple Punches with the previous options but the shade of purple was slightly off.

Back
Top Bottom