HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I'd love to try the all white or scream green NMs. They are growing on me. Wonder if FNL will ever see them.

Man you gotta be on top of it if you want those hot lava nms.. I didnt stand a chance
its really something you gotta be vigilant for. i was lucky to get my pair from someone on ebay who didnt want theres for around 160~ if i remember correctly. thinking back im glad I pulled the trigger because 250 seems to be the norm. but theyre popping up every now and again. honestly what i would do is just type in "huarache nm" into twitter damn near every morning and see if any euro companies restocked. sure enough ive been able to catch them a few times and alert this thread. it may be a little more difficult now because there has been 4 releases since they dropped, 2 of them being in the US so twitter is pretty cluttered right now but if you keep at it you should come out with a pair. Hopefully a US release happens but i havent seen any signs of them releasing any color ways from the past. eirther way i'm always keeping an eye out so if they pop up again ill post them

believe it or not i have yet to wear my hot lavas out of the house yet
mean.gif
 but i plan on doing it soon

I'd love to try the all white or scream green NMs. They are growing on me. Wonder if FNL will ever see them.
i didnt realize how much i loved the scream green nm's until i got them. bought them on whim because they were 100 bucks shipped. if you can get them i say go for it. im debating on the white ones myself. i might pull the trigger on a pair in the future

i didnt realize how much i loved the scream green nm's until i got them. bought them on whim because they were 100 bucks shipped. if you can get them i say go for it. im debating on the white ones myself. i might pull the trigger on a pair in the future
I copped the whites off size? They've yet to come in yet, but I can already tell I'm going to have them in the rotation a lot, the monotone CWs of the nms are too hard.. Been wearing the all greys at least three times a week

I'll do 100$ shipped all day. You got a deal on them.

Question. on the W'S AIR HUARACHE RUN "CINNABAR", Is the midsole white, off white, or grey for those that have it? 

Thanks

Anyone know how build times are running for the iDs? I ordered a pair about 3-4 wks ago., hoping to get them next week

My id's arrived earlier than the initial quoted time. Ordered around August 15th and arrived sept 8th. gotta drive to Buffalo, NY to pick them up.

My id's arrived earlier than the initial quoted time. Ordered around August 15th and arrived sept 8th. gotta drive to Buffalo, NY to pick them up.

I ordered Aug 20. I was hoping to have them back before the Browns v Titans game next week ( Titans inspired)... Not feeling optimistic though

^^^ yep thanks again

Box was a bit rough but I wasn't paying that extra for the double box option :lol:

^^^ yep thanks again

Box was a bit rough but I wasn't paying that extra for the double box option :lol:

Funny thing about that. When I orders my roshes I paid for the double boxing. But when I got them they were double boxed so my box was a little messed up. So I hit up 290sqm and they refunded me the entire cost of shipping, not even the just the difference in cost

Back
Top Bottom