HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

No release date on them red huaraches they dropped in Japan though like 2 weeks ago, they were supposed to drop on Independence Day here in the states along with the navy blue pair though

No release date on them red huaraches they dropped in Japan though like 2 weeks ago, they were supposed to drop on Independence Day here in the states along with the navy blue pair though

I saw the blue pair on a site about a week ago. They looked good too.

I
I have not seen them under retail unless you know someone with a swoosh account, but Nike restock on them today again. @remedy444

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-huarache-shoe/pid-10069172/pgid-1486194
Appreciate it...went ahead and ordered a pair... which means they should be available for under retail shortly for all those still on the hunt 
laugh.gif

They're not quite huaraches but there's no thread for them anywhere so...I think at least a person or two might be interested. They have the bootie just no strap.

I got a pair of Nike "Free Aces" in the White/Ghost Green/Black colorway:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/free-ace-leather-shoe/pid-10299083/pgid-10298947

I was completely blown away by the leather quality (synthetic or not, we're talking Jordan 1 Chicago/SBB supple leather here...). Especially at $100 retail. I can't speak for the two colors with suede uppers, but this color and the black/laser orange/wolf grey pairs have AWESOME leather. They run perfectly TTS as well.

On the Huarache front...just hoping they send more NMs over here. Need that size 15 scream green
pimp.gif

I love those. I was gonna grab that loden pair yesterday but Nike restocked the Mowabbas and I grabbed both... still kinda wanna grab a pair though.

Are they comfortable? Is that a neoprene row box with a leather toe cap?
Nah, the black pair and loden pairs are perforated suede or nubuck and the grey pair and white pairs are leather. No idea about comfort, they just look dope to me, I kinda wish they went full footscape sole on em though, really been digging that chunky free sole lately.

Are they comfortable? Is that a neoprene row box with a leather toe cap?
Inner reinforced neoprene bootie with synthetic leather heel counter, mesh upper, (synthetic?) leather forefoot and toebox.

Plenty comfortable IMO. Not on the level of Hua runs or NMs but a solid 6/10.

is it really worth it to pay $30 over retail for a pair of triple whites on ebay or should i wait for a restock?

considering there was a restock a month ago i think its going to be a long time another one happens

those all red and all navy blue huaraches are going to sell out so fast in america. they have to surprise release those, because if you announce it you give a chance to bots and for people to prepare and then everything crashes and leads to disgruntled consumers, calling corporate lying about having them in their cart and getting them taken out lmao

Back
Top Bottom