HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Got these in from FNL... only problem is they included two different length laces 
eek.gif

Anywhere still selling the Tech Fleece joints?

I've been out of the loop, those tech fleece's might look even better

They've still got a few good sizes left
https://ist.290sqm.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5821&search=Huarache+

do the TF's run snug like the roshes?

do i have to size up?

They fit like regular huaraches. Which run a half size to a full size depending on preference

I read somewhere they're gonna put out the all red cw out for women too but with an OG toebox. I would hold out for those.

Always liked the light ashes and regretted not ever getting around to picking them up. Especially when they were sitting on finishline and at HoH during the initial release. Went and copped after reading on here that they were at champs. Glad to finally have em. These are an instant classic IMO and one of the more underrated sleeper cws out there. Also the toe box material is different on these vs og material so just .5 size up actually works on these. Not nearly as snug as og material cws from my experience.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the All Navy pair pop up in stores at all? Finishline posted a photo of them a few days ago but I haven't had luck finding any in store.

My Fleece came in from Nike. You guys wasn't kidding about sizing up, if I would have got a 12 they would've been to small. Luv my first pair of Huaraches tho.

Has anyone seen the All Navy pair pop up in stores at all? Finishline posted a photo of them a few days ago but I haven't had luck finding any in store.

I saw the all navy at Finishline in-store a week ago. Security square mall md

Back
Top Bottom