HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

So this is confirmed? Between these and the Robinson pumps and the Fab 5 nike im going crazy waiting ....

Found this today , some new huaraches there along with the scream greens, also are those huarache light sketches? I hope so!

Last edited:
OH ... MY...GODD !!!!!!! Will be swiping scream greens and make love with it .. Air huarache light sketch in OG FORM. This is going to be the YEAR OF THE 90s RUNNERs cannot wait!!!!!!!!

What has retail been in the US for huaraches? Glad to see I can finally get the scream greens soon.

What has retail been in the US for huaraches? Glad to see I can finally get the scream greens soon.
Well since they haven't been released in the US yet....

but in EU at least they range from 85-95 pounds. I assume they will be about 120-130$ once they hit stateside.

Also after seeing those pictures of the scream greens and OG AM93's, 2014 can't get here fast enough!!

Question for those who have access to the Air Tech Challenges that are releasing soon do they run as small as the recent Huarache LE that dropped? I'm a US 8/UK7 but in the huaraches I'm US9/UK8. Should I go same size? I have no way to try them since we don't have either yet in the US

Noticed this pic on Twitter:

Maybe forthcoming? I like the colour, looks similar to the Cool Greys.

Here's a side by side shot:

Last edited:
http://www.titolo.ch/nikeairhuarachepreorderexpjanuary2014-p-7741.html

Found pre orders for EU here someone give me a shout if any UK sites have pre orders

Found pre orders for EU here someone give me a shout if any UK sites have pre orders

I need that heads up to! So need to cop these, thank god quality looks ten times better then the all black. Hannon hopefully will get ore orders soon. The other shop in europe is charging like 120 quid shipped. but its best to go a size or half up with these. they have UK 10, dont want my toes burning lol

True say I prefer suede upper. I recently got the Black & Gold huaraches, the suede on them is top notch. They look smarter compared to my all blacks. I was tempted to order Cool Greys from Titolo but when I saw the shipping price I left it. Luckily the Hanon pre order surfaced again so I snapped them up for £79 + free shipping. Good luck to you, don't give in to extortion.

Last edited:
True say I prefer suede upper. I recently got the Black & Gold huaraches, the suede on them is top notch. They look smarter compared to my all blacks. I was tempted to order Cool Greys from Titolo but when I saw the shipping price I left it. Luckily the Hanon pre order surfaced again so I snapped them up for £79 + free shipping. Good luck to you, don't give in to extortion.

Damn, so the hannon pre order has gone?? I heard it was not even started yet lol and I hear day. I was like I not paying no damn 120 for the total. 40 quid more lol plus I want a bigger size cause they snug. Can't believe the pre sale has gone cause their not even listed on their. Hope someone posts some more sites...

Yeah man the Hanon pre order has been up twice and both times the shoe sold out quick. I'm sure they will be widely available come January. They don't seem to be exclusive to any store so u have a good chance of copping them.

Yeah man the Hanon pre order has been up twice and both times the shoe sold out quick. I'm sure they will be widely available come January. They don't seem to be exclusive to any store so u have a good chance of copping them.
Thanks for telling me LOL. Damn i never see promo for pre orders on their and i check often. Did they advertise it? Hopefully another UK store has em ,cause the only  store now is that Europeon store charging a good 40 quid more, including shipping. Also do u recommend going a full size up? or not needed. 

Cheers.

Last edited:
Funnily enough it was here on Niketalk that I was alerted to the Hanon preorder via the link a few pages back. There's rarely any promo for huaraches unless they're Footlocker/Size? exclusives. I usually check twitter or on here for info. You should go a size up. Even half a size up is ok. Once you've broken them in they feel better on your feet. Don't lace them all the way to the top hole, ever since I re-laced my Huas they feel and look much better.

Back
Top Bottom