HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Tomorrow;

^Reversed fuschias [emoji]128529[/emoji] I don't think so !!! Lol this shxt is garbage size has done worst color blocking on huaraches besides the pink desert ones. Can't wait for simplicity of us huaraches next year

Last edited:
At first I thought it was a customization, but looks like a forthcoming colourway. That midsole ain't working tho.

This one looks better:

Last edited:

Huarache Hype is starting to go Global, it use to be just for the Euro heads!
Actually the Originals were popular! Just as popular in the US. 

I started rocking them in the late 90s, and at the time they were all over Florida.

You know all the basketball stans even jumped on board when MJ rocked em in the early 90s

Fast Foward to 2000+  Runners in General aren't as popular State Side. 

Last edited:
Not sure if was posted but got more info

Merry Xmas to all my Hua fiends!
Damn! Now i wanted to get those orange in the week, but i see the pink/red at the top will drop again? or is this a old release, because size already done those ones. A bit confused..

Thats the Fuschia/Black/Orange colourway that released a few weeks back exclusive to Size? It's still available, I saw it yesterday @ the Portobello store. That Laser Orange colourway is released on 3rd Jan.

Thats the Fuschia/Black/Orange colourway that released a few weeks back exclusive to Size? It's still available, I saw it yesterday @ the Portobello store. That Laser Orange colourway is released on 3rd Jan.

Hey, I wonder if they have my size in store, as I bought them on ebay for 150 but the seller customized the mid sole, all black. But if I could save money, I could ring up and ask them to save em for me and get a refund on the customs. Hmmmm lol but why does the site say out of stock but in store they have em. So annoying

Cheers

Cool, I seen some good customs. The Fuschia will look nice with a black midsole, it looks too feminine in its current state. I tried to reserve Huaraches before but they never do it, it's an on sight cop ting. Online stores and physical stores operate as separate entities. The stock listed on websites is not a live representation of what is available in stores, especially when a retailer has many store locations, sometimes websites need to be updated too. Best bet is to call each store to confirm what they have.

I see these are selling out now:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread. Womens Black/Purple/Aqua (056953).

I'd buss it regardless, Is that a new toebox material?

Last edited:

Cool, I seen some good customs. The Fuschia will look nice with a black midsole, it looks too feminine in its current state. I tried to reserve Huaraches before but they never do it, it's an on sight cop ting. Online stores and physical stores operate as separate entities. The stock listed on websites is not a live representation of what is available in stores, especially when a retailer has many store locations, sometimes websites need to be updated too. Best bet is to call each store to confirm what they have.

I see these are selling out now:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread. Womens Black/Purple/Aqua (056953).

I'd buss it regardless, Is that a new toebox material?
Dem look boss, liking that light teal/blue. Never seen those before! Thanks for that info on the in store ting as they never tell you that ish lol. I gone call up and see.

below are the customs i bought and If honest, i could easy just buy the black paint myself and paint em. Would still save money, thought the pink ones were all out so i paid 150. When i know they only 79 or something...smh TRU say de man not sending them out till 3rd jan, if any of em have my size, i cancelling dat rass.

The cool greys and the tan huaraches are in Size? Now, don't know how many they'll have left cus they came out yesterday I'm pretty sure!

Not my pictures though.

Back
Top Bottom