HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Every release since the Stussys have been recrafted. Orcas and Stussys are from the mid 2000s but it's the first ever retro so its a significant release.
The Mango and Aquatone have never been retroed since 1991/92 so are legendary status Huas.
The new Scream Green is a noteworthy cop, first time retroing this version with the OG tag and updated shape, trumps the 2014 pair by far.
These new Magentas appear to be an updated release, superior to the '91 pack judging by the pics a true retro.
All of these are OG cws and worth copping, not only for their iconic status but also the good quality/shape. These recrafts actually look like the vintage images we used to see on the net and we're lucky to get the chance to buy some of these again.
B23Q6HNIcAEGO0Z.png

Orcas aren't from the 90s ?

So does anyone know why they are dropping the other Magenta again July 8th, when I copped those like last year? lol

Okayyyyy so those were the 91 QS, and these would be what? They look the same to me

What Magenta's are you talking about? The ones in the video just posted?

Every release since the Stussys have been recrafted. Orcas and Stussys are from the mid 2000s but it's the first ever retro so its a significant release.
The Mango and Aquatone have never been retroed since 1991/92 so are legendary status Huas.
The new Scream Green is a noteworthy cop, first time retroing this version with the OG tag and updated shape, trumps the 2014 pair by far.
These new Magentas appear to be an updated release, superior to the '91 pack judging by the pics a true retro.
All of these are OG cws and worth copping, not only for their iconic status but also the good quality/shape. These recrafts actually look like the vintage images we used to see on the net and we're lucky to get the chance to buy some of these again.
B23Q6HNIcAEGO0Z.png

Orcas arean OG colorway from the 90’s my man not a 2000 release

I was thinking the same thing, its gotta be the photo/blue pants. Other pics I've seen definitely look teal.
You're right the picture makes them look blue but theyr'e deffo teal in person.
Apologies for the Orcas info, I got it wrong on that they were a 90s OG.

I’ve been tempted to get a huarache but have been hopeful of other huarache styled releases. While no news of the Trainer Huaraches, there is news of the Mowabb coming out for the 30th anniversary. That’s the ‘huarache’ I’ll be getting. :nthat:

I’ve been tempted to get a huarache but have been hopeful of other huarache styled releases. While no news of the Trainer Huaraches, there is news of the Mowabb coming out for the 30th anniversary. That’s the ‘huarache’ I’ll be getting. :nthat:

bruh, you are missing out. Do yourself a favor and atleast pick up the scream greens. On a side note Dope Factory came through again 🙏🏼
6657F54A-C786-4420-8731-AA4D42D0E062.png

bruh, you are missing out. Do yourself a favor and atleast pick up the scream greens.
Completely agree. Doesn’t have to be Scream Green (I suggest either Stussy or Escape), but he should at least have one. I like Mowabb, but comfortability wise, can’t even compare these 2….

Back
Top Bottom