HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

At least half size up. Some like myself go a full size up.

I was just coming to ask this. thanks for sharing.

What's the consensus on the Escape pair?

I grabbed a 13 and it's a little snug when I walk w my foot being pushed fwd slightly.

Can i expect the materials to break in a bit to alleviate that or is this what it is/what to expect?

No 13.5 available and I'm not sold on going all the way up to a 14, which I've never had to do with any shoe.

I've learned to go at least a half size up, if not a full size up in huaraches. My escapes are a half size up and hurt my big toe whereas the mango pair is a full size up and feel perfect

I grabbed a 13 and it's a little snug when I walk w my foot being pushed fwd slightly.

Can i expect the materials to break in a bit to alleviate that or is this what it is/what to expect?

No 13.5 available and I'm not sold on going all the way up to a 14, which I've never had to do with any shoe.
I'm a 13 as well. I have the Scream Greens in 13 and the Stussy's in 14. The 14 fits much better.

All mine are 13, I wear all pairs loose laces. Some pairs feel fine, others are super snug. trethousandgt trethousandgt has recommend for me to try a 14, I just haven’t been able to grab a 14 (that’ll be an easy return) yet.

13.5 would be perfect.

Should I have gone a full size up from my normal size 11.

11.5 Aquatones for retail plus shipping to anyone who wants em

Should I have gone a full size up from my normal size 11.

11.5 Aquatones for retail plus shipping to anyone who wants em

I'm the same size as you buddy and I've ALWAYS gone up a full size in all Huarache runners. Had this discussion way back in the thread when the scream greens came out and one person lambasted me and another poster about going up a full size and saying I didn't know my actual size and that by telling others to go up a full size I'm giving back information. Yeah, ok. Been wearing Huaraches since 1991 and even back in 9th grade track in spring 1992 I went up a full size. They run small plain and simple.

Hope you can find a pair of size 12s. 👍

I'm the same size as you buddy and I've ALWAYS gone up a full size in all Huarache runners. Had this discussion way back in the thread when the scream greens came out and one person lambasted me and another poster about going up a full size and saying I didn't know my actual size and that by telling others to go up a full size I'm giving back information. Yeah, ok. Been wearing Huaraches since 1991 and even back in 9th grade track in spring 1992 I went up a full size. They run small plain and simple.

Yea for me its not the toe room it’s the heel. Half up my heel pushes on the strap just standing still where as full up it has a tiny bit of room. Felt like the strap would snap after a while. Toe room is about the same on both sizes.

100% correct

Yea for me its not the toe room it’s the heel. Half up my heel pushes on the strap just standing still where as full up it has a tiny bit of room. Felt like the strap would snap after a while. Toe room is about the same on both sizes.

For me it's actually both. Up a full size my toe has that thumbnail's width of room and the strap isn't pressed all that much at all. Perfect fit for me. 👍

Going up the full size is mostly for the strap. They have broken and will break in time with too much stress. Plain & simple.

Aquatones came in

still FSR on snipes

7E94EB6D-F6DD-4E4E-8D16-C333CC2A56E5.jpeg

Is Size? known to have the worst shipping on earth? I've ordered a ton of stuff from Europe to the US this year and it never takes more than a week and my huaraches from there got sent out like 2 weeks ago and the tracking info still says "in route"

I would go the 14 route. I’ve put my size 14huaraches side by side with all my size 13’s and they are the same size lol

Is Size? known to have the worst shipping on earth? I've ordered a ton of stuff from Europe to the US this year and it never takes more than a week and my huaraches from there got sent out like 2 weeks ago and the tracking info still says "in route"
Same. Originally, estimated delivery date was Sept. 29th and their tracking info can only tell me it’s dispatched….

Same. Originally, estimated delivery date was Sept. 29th and their tracking info can only tell me it’s dispatched….

I messaged their customer service a few days ago and they said they'd forward my info to their "raffle support" team and they never got back to me. Crazy that it's taking 2+ weeks to receive when shipping was like $20

^ Raffle support team? What the hell is that?? Anyway, after learning that the App called AfterShip can actually identify where the package is currently located by using the provided tracking#, I installed it…, only to learn that it has been in Taiwan for at least couple of days…. Crooked Toungue’s Global Saver which was actually free of charge worldwide (but took like 2-3 weeks) was way better than this considering that they surely double boxed and i’m almost certain that this one will be arriving only w/ the plastic bag…

Last edited:
I messaged their customer service a few days ago and they said they'd forward my info to their "raffle support" team and they never got back to me. Crazy that it's taking 2+ weeks to receive when shipping was like $20

$20 for international shipping is cheap/nothing. If you're expecting to get it quick simply based on that price, you crazy. :lol:

I live on the east coast, and shipping shoes to Cali sometimes cost more than that.

$20 for international shipping is cheap/nothing. If you're expecting to get it quick simply based on that price, you crazy. :lol:

I live on the east coast, and shipping shoes to Cali sometimes cost more than that.

you're thinking of consumer shipping though. Stores have discounts because they ship in huge quantities. A big company like Size? ships hundreds of orders a day. Same way Nike can get you 2 day shipping for free but if you sent someone sneakers with 2 day shipping from UPS it would be $20+

Back
Top Bottom