HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Any women’s huaraches on sale particularly triple whites or magentas? Gonna gift these to my mom for Christmas. She said she wanted something casual that’s super soft and light, and I knew the perfect shoe for her.

Sneakersnstuff has a black friday deal if you buy 2 sale items, you get an additional 25% off... magentas come out to $71 if you can find another sale item

Only men size 7-9 left though

Bisons are up on US NDC as a MENS release thank god. No date, just says coming soon, so probably some day this coming week.

I saw these in LA last week in person and passed on them at retail. Thanks y’all for the oneness coupon a week back. I may be done w/ huaraches unless i see the pralines for dirt cheap. Also still in the hunt for my mom’s pair lol so not officially done. I’m still in love with the chunkiness of the mold
C09555E7-D85E-443E-AD26-C28054DEBB78.jpeg

Anyone have the aquatones in 12.5? Maybe you bought them and they don’t fit. I’ll buy them at your “oneness” cost plus shipping to me. Saw these on sale, got into fight with wife over money, then they sold out before I could order. So mad. This is my favorite shoe of all time. I’m not trying to resell, I’ll post a pic of me wearing them.

also, anyone found a good deal on the red oxides?

Anyone have the aquatones in 12.5? Maybe you bought them and they don’t fit. I’ll buy them at your “oneness” cost plus shipping to me. Saw these on sale, got into fight with wife over money, then they sold out before I could order. So mad. This is my favorite shoe of all time. I’m not trying to resell, I’ll post a pic of me wearing them.

Post a pic/video as well of your wife going berserk when they arrive.
:rofl:

The closest I've seen them is at Notre for 72, but that was a size 13.

anyone have a link for the brown an purple cw in a 13?

This is why nt is great thank you!

Back
Top Bottom