HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Color is off but no surprise. They don’t look bad but I wish they looked closer to this.
6F42460A-46D7-4328-A0B7-860BF8FA2A2A.jpeg

i wouldn’t call the color off, it’s completely wrong, simple as that. Not sure how Nike even calls this a retro smh.

cw isn’t bad though so will get on discount.

i wouldn’t call the color off, it’s completely wrong, simple as that. Not sure how Nike even calls this a retro smh.

It’s still

Yeah, I see the official color is Shadow instead of Slate. Oh well, I am glad they at least got the Scream Greens correct. Really the only colorway I wanted to be honest. I am still hoping for the Resins but knowing Nike they will skip over them.

Its actually closer to the OG, everyones posting photos of the first retro but that color way was off. My hope is that it will be a bit darker than in Nike's photos

OG

10-best-Nike-Air-Huarache-colourways-of-all-time-by-Crepe-City-for-The-Daily-Street-Slate.jpg

First Retro -there was also a retro in 2014-

2021 Retro

5905365B-757A-49A0-907D-8E7B8F76844E.jpeg

Its actually closer to the OG, everyones posting photos of the first retro but that color way was off. My hope is that it will be a bit darker than in Nike's photos

OG

10-best-Nike-Air-Huarache-colourways-of-all-time-by-Crepe-City-for-The-Daily-Street-Slate.jpg

First Retro -there was also a retro in 2014-

2021 Retro

5905365B-757A-49A0-907D-8E7B8F76844E.jpeg

thanks for the education. In that case I’m definitely in 😎

Saw them in person tonight at a finishline. Looks pretty good but not a fan of the black midsole on huaraches.

I just got mine in, they’re dope but that leather is flimsy as **** :lol: they might as well put the neoprene on there

Yea I legit laughed at the “leather” toe on my pair, I’m happy it’s not stiff but I thought I’d poke my finger through it

Does anyone have a list of the OG 1991/1992 release colorways? My googling skills are not as good as I thought. I’ve only got the 4 below but also know there are magentas, toadstools, pralines, and probably others I’ve missed (not my pic below).

1638771216109.jpeg

bison's came in. leather on toe box was super thin and wrinkled. these going back . neoprene would've been so much better. colorway is fire though

Does anyone have a list of the OG 1991/1992 release colorways? My googling skills are not as good as I thought. I’ve only got the 4 below but also know there are magentas, toadstools, pralines, and probably others I’ve missed (not my pic below).

1638771216109.jpeg

As far as I know :

1991 :
- Bright Mango
- Scream Green
- Purple Punch
- Royal Blue/Pink

1992 :
- Turquoise Gold
- Magenta/Neon
- Aquatone
- Orca
- Toadstool
- Praline
- Slate

So I’ve started running again, after a 7 year hiatus. Just a slow, 11 min/mile jogging pace. Tried some fancy Nike runners, and they killed my feet - sent them back. Un-DS’d some Magentas, figured what the heck? And by god, they are damned near perfect for my slow, mid-foot stride.
I’m seriously looking for an inexpensive running shoe for like 7-9min mile pace. I may want to try these. Is there a dedicated runners thread in NT???

I’m seriously looking for an inexpensive running shoe for like 7-9min mile pace. I may want to try these. Is there a dedicated runners thread in NT???

there’s a Nike vaporfly specific one then there’s one for all other brands of shoes. People ask running related question in there although if you’re looking for detailed advice Reddit is a better source.

My daughter is a runner. Long distance cross country and also track. She hates Nikes for running and swears by Saucony only.

Back
Top Bottom