HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Still can’t get why this is for Liverpool tho. I honestly thought it’s for the National Football Team of Croatia when I first saw em…
D465F6E2-7CAA-45AD-8247-F18ACC40DAB1.jpeg

BTW, they were released on SNKRS-JP on Nov. 30th here in Japan and were sitting if I wasn’t trippin’. When checked few min ago, they are fully disappeared from there and they aren’t on NDC-JP either… WTH??

I know this may be a shot in the dark but if anyone randomly comes across a pair of Escape's (size 12 or 12.5) for retail, please tag me. Much appreciated!

Any love for the Huarache Light? This is one of those shoes where, in my opinion of course, the original release colorway really makes it iconic. Love em but wouldn't f with many other colorways
PXL_20211125_192636766~2.jpg

Well...Nike used LaserShip on my red/maroons and they "lost" my package. How is that company still in business?

Laser**** also "lost" two other packages from black friday sales.

Every time I wear a pair of huaraches I start wanting to wear nothing but huaraches. They need to come back to NikeiD.
Pretty much this…. I think I’ve decided to say screw it and grab the olive stussy pair….

I think I know the answer, but is there any chance they fit any different than any of the other recent drops?

soooo….. did these “shadows” really just sell out?! I woke up early expecting an easy W, and back to sleep. What the hell?!

any spots still have for retail? Preferably with free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom