HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

DQ8584-600

XXXX - DQ8584-600 - 105.png

Somethin real sleazy 1980s smoking lounge about these

Not a pair I would wear, but I strangely dig the aesthetic

^ The video of the man wearing that colorway has been on NDC (both US & JP) for more than a month tho. You can see me and someone other from US discussing about that on Page 570 late last year. These were actually released on SNKRS-JP approx. a week ago or so and they are still on FSR…, which means I may consider grabbing if they hit deep discount.

^ The video of the man wearing that colorway has been on NDC (both US & JP) for more than a month tho. You can see me and someone other from US discussing about that on Page 570 late last year. These were actually released on SNKRS-JP approx. a week ago or so and they are still on FSR…, which means I may consider grabbing if they hit deep discount.

Ahh my bad…I rarely browse NDC/SNKRS at this point, and I def don’t click through all the individual pics. Guess I’m out of the loop. 🤣

Ahh my bad…I rarely browse NDC/SNKRS at this point, and I def don’t click through all the individual pics. Guess I’m out of the loop. 🤣
No problem. I wasn’t aware that either till someone had mentioned that the video can be seen on NDC when clicked to view the other colorway’s different pic. And now, it’s making me wonder whether Nike is doing that (= showing the video of unreleased model) on purpose or not since I’ve seen the video of unreleased Dunk Low SB also when tried to check the pic of Chlorophyll/Fog which were released via Nike App here in JP earlier today.

Those A******$!! 🤬🤬🤬 You guys had ONE JOB!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Seriously pisses us off who have been waiting for the OG white/blue strap/emerald/resin! Stop messing around Nike!!
I know what you mean about the Resins but I actually really like this pair. Probably gonna grab at some point once a discount can be had.

Back
Top Bottom