HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Copped a 13 for $110 off eBay
A7C6824D-F8F4-40B6-A169-DAB16F8F6555.jpeg

Post pics
Ask and you shall receive.

PXL_20220312_014730528.jpg
PXL_20220312_014944337.jpg

I've had the Huarache 2K6 trainers since new. Got the original retro Trainer Max 91 back many years ago (specifically wanted this colorway) And the Zoom Havens? Found them on eBay when they were the rage (way back when eBay was a good place to find deals) Love the color of these. Surprised they ran big. They were truly ahead of their time. Zoom in them is amazing and the materials are fantastic.

Eventually they will be offered up with nearly everything else I have as I'm getting out of the hobby. I'll keep some stuff (all Agassi shoes and a few Reeboks and a Jordan or two. But it's all going to go (though I may keep the Havens and use as a driving shoe). It sure feels like one.

Ask and you shall receive.

PXL_20220312_014730528.jpg
PXL_20220312_014944337.jpg

I've had the Huarache 2K6 trainers since new. Got the original retro Trainer Max 91 back many years ago (specifically wanted this colorway) And the Zoom Havens? Found them on eBay when they were the rage (way back when eBay was a good place to find deals) Love the color of these. Surprised they ran big. They were truly ahead of their time. Zoom in them is amazing and the materials are fantastic.

Eventually they will be offered up with nearly everything else I have as I'm getting out of the hobby. I'll keep some stuff (all Agassi shoes and a few Reeboks and a Jordan or two. But it's all going to go (though I may keep the Havens and use as a driving shoe). It sure feels like one.
Damn, I don't think I've ever seen those 2k6s. I would trade mine for those any day.

The 91s are :wow:

Just picked up for $35 off eBay , I normally wear a 13 and these are a 12.5 , worse case I’ll take out insole
6B982591-0878-4C65-9661-9DDB852955CF.jpeg
Probably have the take out the shoelaces if you're going half down from your normal size in other shoes lol

For 35$ it's worth the gamble though

I’m a 13 and have to go up to a 14 and they still seem snug. No way I could go down to a 12.5.

Can someone tell me if any of the recent releases besides the Scream Green had the old school patch on the to tongue?
I have the royal/pink from 2018 I think it was and want to add another OG looking pair.

Can someone tell me if any of the recent releases besides the Scream Green had the old school patch on the to tongue?
I have the royal/pink from 2018 I think it was and want to add another OG looking pair.

i think only the scream greens had the old school tongue patch out of all the recent releases, but it was also the only one that originally had that patch when it was released in the 90s.

the 2018 purple punches also had the patch, which is true to the OG. the 2022 version does not.

i think only a handful of the original huarache releases had the OG patch before switching over to the huarache logo.

i think only the scream greens had the old school tongue patch out of all the recent releases, but it was also the only one that originally had that patch when it was released in the 90s.

the 2018 purple punches also had the patch, which is true to the OG. the 2022 version does not.

i think only a handful of the original huarache releases had the OG patch before switching over to the huarache logo.
The royal/pink didn't have the patch in the OGs?

Nike Air patch : scream green, purple punch, royal/pink, mango
Huarache patch : turquoise gold, orca, aquatone, magenta

On recent releases, scream green & mango have Nike Air patch. Purple punch doesn't unfortunately. Royal/pink does but older mold ( 2018 )

Back
Top Bottom