HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

wish I would have saw this thread yesterday

probably would have bought the stussy huarache and tried to use my magic fruity pebbles 20% off code

Still got most sizes even tho it says no discounts I think

Tempted to get another pair but I don’t think this gon be hard to come by/too expensive on resale at least not in the near future.

Last edited:
Kind of want to get another pair because I love them, but I guess a triple up is excessive... I'll think about it

Kind of want to get another pair because I love them, but I guess a triple up is excessive... I'll think about it
same but im good with the double up for now. Though itll be a long time till they retro them again or if they even consider retroing them ever again.

Nike with the super fast shipping. So happy I didn't pay resell like I had been contemplating. I was surprised to be able to buy a 12.5. They fit perfectly.
20220408_102810.jpg

The only size not in stock right now is 12.5

Still got most sizes even tho it says no discounts I think

Tempted to get another pair but I don’t think this gon be hard to come by/too expensive on resale at least not in the near future.
searched huarache and they didn't show

are we talking about the desert oak color?

edit: apparently it is from the post above

checked again on nike app and ndc desktop...can someone link me

I really dislike the sizing debate, and always go with my true size, with little to no issue… being a 13, it’s next to impossible to find a 13.5 (IF they even make it), and I always feel like a 14 might be HUGE… well, I’ve kind of been looking for the olive stussy pair, and a 14 can be had for significantly cheaper… how many of y’all are going full size up on the recent wave of retros? How is the fit for you? I enjoy the “hug my foot” feeling of the huarache, and don’t want to lose that by sizing up too much…

I really dislike the sizing debate, and always go with my true size, with little to no issue… being a 13, it’s next to impossible to find a 13.5 (IF they even make it), and I always feel like a 14 might be HUGE… well, I’ve kind of been looking for the olive stussy pair, and a 14 can be had for significantly cheaper… how many of y’all are going full size up on the recent wave of retros? How is the fit for you? I enjoy the “hug my foot” feeling of the huarache, and don’t want to lose that by sizing up too much…
I initially went with just 0.5 up for the Stussy Oak pair, but eventually purchased a 1 full size up and it fit much better.

Going 0.5 up was a really tight but going up one full size was way more comfortable - no slipping or sliding around for full size up for me.

I initially went with just 0.5 up for the Stussy Oak pair, but eventually purchased a 1 full size up and it fit much better.

Going 0.5 up was a really tight but going up one full size was way more comfortable - no slipping or sliding around for full size up for me.
I might just have to bite… my sz doesn’t seem to be going lower anytime soon.

With the latest OG retro releases I initially went half size up. But after trying them on with thin socks they were a bit snug so I exchanged them for a full size up, which fit way better.

I think you’ll be fine with a full size up. Depending on your savings for the 14 compared to your size, I’d take the chance and if they are a tad too loose you could always change out the insole for a thicker one or socks.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I wear a 13 and went to a 14 in the Bisons and Oak Stussys. Bisons fit straight but haven’t put on the stussys, different toe box material so it may be different.

But I’m always gonna go a full size up if there’s even a question. Would rather have extra room than be uncomfortable.

Narrow feet, half size up. Wide feet, full siz up

Not necessarily true. I have normal width feet and all my Huaraches are 1 full size up. That way my toe isn't jammed against the front of the shoe and uncomfortable. And I'm sure I'm not alone in going up a full size. Been doing that in these since my 1st pair in 1992.

Not necessarily true. I have normal width feet and all my Huaraches are 1 full size up. That way my toe isn't jammed against the front of the shoe and uncomfortable. And I'm sure I'm not alone in going up a full size. Been doing that in these since my 1st pair in 1992.
I'm the same way. I'm a 13 and full size up to 14.

Half size up has always been the sweet spot for me. Snug but not snug to the point where it feels like it’s choking my Achilles.

Back
Top Bottom