HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I’ll buy them when they come to SNKRS. Not sure if I need them so need ability to return. Plus with shipping it’s over retail.

Pulled these out with the 80 degree weather were having in NYC.
CE3630B2-DF25-4EEA-AF16-5D70FB5B46E7.jpeg

Can’t wait for Mowabbs. Coming Wednesday thanks to Slam Jam link. I had Escapes for last summer and going to rock these plenty for this summer.

I mean…, comparing to the Original, couldn’t even think that is supposed to be a retro…
B0CC5AC0-0E51-4020-A9D7-1B5372D31578.jpeg

Actually, the Orange looked closer to the above pic, but that white midsole and perforated toe in the color that’ s same as the overlay along w/ tongue logo that has blue Huarache Logo w/ Orange letters make them look like a different shoe.

NT…Huarache Mowabbs…have arrived ✂️ unboxed and going straight to foot.

Perf toe is better in person and midsole is more grey than I thought. Uppers are definitely fire and the insole with the Mowabb font design is nice touch.

Just waiting on AM1 Hemps and I’m good for the year until something else jumps out.

Good looks on the SlamJam link again

image.jpg

Red Oxide

E1F276DC-B295-46DD-8995-A663C5CA689F.jpeg
This is the only colorway of the new round of releases I’ve bought so far. As soon as they get discounted somewhere, I’m buying another. It surprises me they don’t get more love or attention. If these were an OG colorway—and they easily could’ve been—I feel like they’d be a legend just like the other OGs.
EDIT: I misspoke, dunno how I forgot I bought the neon magentas, too. Love that one as well. About to start rocking ‘em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom