HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Youngfreewildin93 Youngfreewildin93
What were these called? I had them back in 92/3ish.. got them on sale back then, loved them, decent post
F4353367-0A4C-4CB6-9837-04E4F55E4DE7.jpg

These were the Huarache Plus. I had a pair back in the day. Paid $30 for them when a department store called Santarians in Lansdale, Pa was going out of business. They marked ALL footwear down to $30. Every pair. Also grabbed some Air Tech Challenge IIIs in purple and the Playoff Jordan XIII (that red pull strap 🔥). Wish time travel was possible. They had so many more awesome pairs that a 16 year old HS kid (at the time) couldn't buy them all. ☹️

Good looks! Finally got the michigans for the low. Now just the “grapes”… thank you!

patience. bunch of colors dropped in Europe first before hitting the US later.
Some took over a month to hit US. We should see em (hopefully) before years end…. Depending on your size, and patience, you should be able to snag on discount.

Has anyone copped from findzen before? I grabbed off the link posted above and my ups app is showing it’s coming from Amazon lmao.

Seems a bit strange

Has anyone copped from findzen before? I grabbed off the link posted above and my ups app is showing it’s coming from Amazon lmao.

Seems a bit strange

First time ordering from them but we'll see in two days

I feel pretty secure knowing that bootleg huaraches are pretty much non-existent, especially of the michigans

Seems a bit strange
Seems like they're on the up and up so far... they have a big following on Instagram and a store in LA. Their IG is zen zen

Back
Top Bottom