HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

IDs from 2015 today.
43509340-8C5B-4D64-9CC0-EC32BC56531D.jpeg

rainking rainking

Have you tried the Huarache by you? I tried to make a Chicago Bulls colorway but something is off.

Is it the strap?

I know the text on the tongue patch should be white but I can't change it.

Untitledh.png

rainking rainking

Have you tried the Huarache by you? I tried to make a Chicago Bulls colorway but something is off.

Is it the strap?

I know the text on the tongue patch should be white but I can't change it.

Untitledh.png
I made a few back in 2015 and ended up regretting it, as the shape was off and the materials weren’t great. Didn’t know at the time Nike would go nuts on OG Huarache retros in the coming years.
The red on the ones you mocked up looks more maroon than the correct shade for a true Chicago colorway.

I made a few back in 2015 and ended up regretting it, as the shape was off and the materials weren’t great. Didn’t know at the time Nike would go nuts on OG Huarache retros in the coming years.
The red on the ones you mocked up looks more maroon than the correct shade for a true Chicago colorway.
Is everything right on the ones I posted, besides the tongue logo text?

And the website has that color listed as varsity red, so hopefully they're varsity red in real life. :lol:

Is everything right on the ones I posted, besides the tongue logo text?

And the website has that color listed as varsity red, so hopefully they're varsity red in real life. :lol:
I think the normally translucent part of the strap should be red, but IDs never or rarely offer options for that, so yeah. I’d personally make the outsole black, too.

If you're looking for purples centre has em 35% off with code BALLOUT

I like this colorway even though i’m not sure whether there’ll be men’s sizing or not at this point.
B299B7E9-3EEE-4AD6-9D49-8075B1061E2A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom