HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Quick question. Does anyone own these and what are your thoughts on them? I’m thinking of getting them but haven’t seen them in store and the light bone color as opposed to white is throwing me off.
8046C58B-A62F-4C0F-8C0D-C29614178BBD.png

Quick question. Does anyone own these and what are your thoughts on them? I’m thinking of getting them but haven’t seen them in store and the light bone color as opposed to white is throwing me off.
I got them and love them. They are white, except the light bone is the splatter on the midsole. The gold and the pink on them really pop in person.

Awesome! Appreciate the reply and feedback. Just placed an order for my pair.
Yeah, the "light bone" on these is practically white, at least to me. You definitely can't tell if they're white or light bone from a distance. I expected them to be much darker on the upper because of Nike's color description, but was pleasantly surprised how close to white they are in person. Hope you like them and that I didn't steer your wrong on the purchase.

Yeah, the "light bone" on these is practically white, at least to me. You definitely can't tell if they're white or light bone from a distance. I expected them to be much darker on the upper because of Nike's color description, but was pleasantly surprised how close to white they are in person. Hope you like them and that I didn't steer your wrong on the purchase.
Only time will tell if I like them or not, I’ll swing back in here to give you an ear full of I don’t. Lol just kidding and I’m sure they’ll be fine. Considering I paid $48 USD for them I can’t complain.

Again appreciate the reply and your assistance. I’ve been wanting to purchase them for a while but the description threw me off and was worried it would be too bone looking. Good thing I hesitated since during that time they came down in price by 50%.

These had so much potential, if you would have told me they were an OG colorway I would have believed you.

They just dropped the ball on the midsole, should have been the same as all the other OG colors.

I just grabbed these for my son today, at first he said why is it pink on the shoe, then he kept looking and said they were niiiiice.
Think I’m gong to get a pair for myself.

Only time will tell if I like them or not, I’ll swing back in here to give you an ear full of I don’t. Lol just kidding and I’m sure they’ll be fine. Considering I paid $48 USD for them I can’t complain.

Again appreciate the reply and your assistance. I’ve been wanting to purchase them for a while but the description threw me off and was worried it would be too bone looking. Good thing I hesitated since during that time they came down in price by 50%.

Where did you get these for $48?

What's that website that has a 45% off nearly every month?

Sneaker room or something?

Does anyone have a link to it? I'm finding multiple different results on Google and idk which one it is.

Resins still didn’t ship from Centre. They said might take a few more days. No big deal as long as I get them.

Back
Top Bottom