HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Resins still didn’t ship from Centre. They said might take a few more days. No big deal as long as I get them.

How did you get in contact with them? I emailed them about my order but haven’t heard back. Not in a hurry for the shoes but would like some status update a week after placing the order

How did you get in contact with them? I emailed them about my order but haven’t heard back. Not in a hurry for the shoes but would like some status update a week after placing the order

Called the number in the order email. They said they were backed up. Funny thing is my Lebron 2s I ordered the next day shipped and will be here Saturday.

also ordered from centre and...

Due to the high volume of orders we are receiving right now, please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipment

I’m in no rush for those Resins to come in, but potentially two full weeks to ship is nuts. Hire some more people or something.

As someone who orders a lot of stuff from overseas, I’m always blown away at how fast I can get something from a random euro boutique compared to U.S. shops.

Pair from Oneness got here, not bad for $62.50
image.jpg

Is everyone still waiting on their Centre orders from the 22nd?? I appreciate the update email they sent the other day, but now they’re just getting greedy with my patience and understanding. :lol:

Chargeback szn soon come.
I’m still waiting on a pair of at1s.

By the way, resins on stockx for less than retail in a lot of sizes. Probably end up almost double retail after fees and shipping tho.

Is everyone still waiting on their Centre orders from the 22nd?? I appreciate the update email they sent the other day, but now they’re just getting greedy with my patience and understanding. :lol:

yes, and they arent the only ones delayed with shipping. I've gotten similar emails from a few other places i placed black Friday orders with.

yes, and they arent the only ones delayed with shipping. I've gotten similar emails from a few other places i placed black Friday orders with.

Very true. I have a J. Crew order from last Monday that hasn’t shipped yet. And an Amazon order legit took a week with prime shipping. Guess it’s just that time of year where my patience gets tested lol. I’ll survive.

Honestly, if the pair I ordered could be had at roughly the same price, in my sz, I’d cancel…. Not like I’m rocking right away anyway. I’ll be patient, just nice to know the pair is safe at home, with me.

Ordered on the 22nd and sent multiple emails a week after the order asking for an update and I finally got tracking on Tuesday. Should be here on Friday.

Still no shipping from Centre and no call back either. Filed a dispute with PayPal 🤦🏼‍♂️.
I called the Dallas location around 4:30 or 5 in the afternoon Monday and Tuesday and got shipping yesterday morning. I had to call twice to get them shipped, but I was able to speak to someone both times

I sent them an email and got shipping the same day and received package in like 2 days. Funny how that works. Granted I live in Texas so maybe that’s why they got here so quick. They should’ve been more prepared to handle all these orders. Was able to finally get my resins in from them though.

I’m jealous at folks that got resins at a discount. I ended up grabbing a pair on goat for like $5 under retail, all in. Which in the end, saves me close to $20 because of tax.

still waiting on my pair from centre as well...contacted them and they shipped another order of mine, but haven' shipped the huaraches yet for whatever reason.

I called the Dallas location around 4:30 or 5 in the afternoon Monday and Tuesday and got shipping yesterday morning. I had to call twice to get them shipped, but I was able to speak to someone both times

Tried calling again and no one answers.

I finally got someone to answer and got a tracking number 🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom