HUF LA

ive been to huf in sf....they should just keep it an norcal thing. proper should do another store in LA.........oh wait they are........................

Yeah now that I think about it, I don't see it happening. Just because they don't make much money in the first place. I don't know if anyone elserealizes it but they can't be doing numbers that even make sense for them to be in LA.

to everyone that says fairfax is too crowed.... soho in NY is even MORE packed. supreme, clientle, nort/recon, bape, stussy/head porter, bbc/icream, dave'squality meat, apc... all of these within walking distance of each other...

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Yeah now that I think about it, I don't see it happening. Just because they don't make much money in the first place. I don't know if anyone else realizes it but they can't be doing numbers that even make sense for them to be in LA.
Are you serious, i guess you know nothing about them! They are moving some units and clocking some doe, just because they don't saturate themarket with endless T's, hats etc. or allow every botique to have a retail account is why they do not make money. Get your facts straight kid, keep it SFIMO....

It will be intresting. It doesn't make no sense to me. Kinda like Brooklyn Projects moving to SF area? why do that

theres also going to be an Upper Playground opening up over in downtown LA. read it on their blog.

NorCal invasion. haha

I dont know if this a sign of things to come, but I heard Mega (the manager of Huf on Sutter) is moving down to LA, me and cousin were speculating the reasonhe was moving down here was to run HUF LA

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

I dont know if this a sign of things to come, but I heard Mega (the manager of Huf on Sutter) is moving down to LA, me and cousin were speculating the reason he was moving down here was to run HUF LA

Is true, i saw him a couple weeks ago on Fairfax and he confirmed it!

Why all the hate for Huf La, yall Nor Cal cats are salty
eyes.gif

So we're gonna have Huf, Supreme, Flight Club, The Hundreds, Alife, Diamond Supply Co., Reserve, SLB, Turntable Lab, Hall of Fame all on Fairfax, BrooklynProjects and Crooks & Castles on Melrose, and the La Brea Dynasty (Union, Stussy, Undefeated)
eek.gif
that's alot of options within a 5 mile radius

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

So we're gonna have Huf, Supreme, Flight Club, The Hundreds, Alife, Diamond Supply Co., Reserve, SLB, Turntable Lab, Hall of Fame all on Fairfax, Brooklyn Projects and Crooks & Castles on Melrose, and the La Brea Dynasty (Union, Stussy, Undefeated)
eek.gif
that's alot of options within a 5 mile radius

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

worthless. you can find freshjive on sale everywhere..

^
I thought I was the only person that thought HUF was wack!
I personally do not prefer their merchandise.
But you can't doubt that they do enough business that warrants an L.A. store.

That crooks and castles store is the heat though!!

Originally Posted by Dusted718

babybop2g wrote:

Yeah now that I think about it, I don't see it happening. Just because they don't make much money in the first place. I don't know if anyone else
realizes it but they can't be doing numbers that even make sense for them to be in LA.
Are you serious, i guess you know nothing about them! They are moving some units and clocking some doe, just because they don't saturate the
market with endless T's, hats etc. or allow every botique to have a retail account is why they do not make money. Get your facts straight kid, keep it SF
IMO....

LOL I didn't even see this... this sounds like it's coming from a well informed person. Clockin doe? lol

But to keep it brief, they aren't moving units like that. Nobody is to be honest and that's just puttin it nicely. They've made some really goodmoves with the nike stuff but how many of those do you think were made? Ain't no real money being made on fitted hats and t shirts no matter what theyteach you down in San Diego. My facts are straight and came from black and white sorry for the delayed response lol.

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Originally Posted by Dusted718

babybop2g wrote:

Yeah now that I think about it, I don't see it happening. Just because they don't make much money in the first place. I don't know if anyone else
realizes it but they can't be doing numbers that even make sense for them to be in LA.
Are you serious, i guess you know nothing about them! They are moving some units and clocking some doe, just because they don't saturate the
market with endless T's, hats etc. or allow every botique to have a retail account is why they do not make money. Get your facts straight kid, keep it SF
IMO....

LOL I didn't even see this... this sounds like it's coming from a well informed person. Clockin doe? lol

But to keep it brief, they aren't moving units like that. Nobody is to be honest and that's just puttin it nicely. They've made some really good moves with the nike stuff but how many of those do you think were made? Ain't no real money being made on fitted hats and t shirts no matter what they teach you down in San Diego. My facts are straight and came from black and white sorry for the delayed response lol.

Informed has nothing to do with it, the proof is in the pudding. Obviously you know nothing about the market,"But to keep it brief, they aren't moving units like that. Nobody is to be honest and that's just puttin it nicely." no that's rich...TheHundreds, Crooks etc. they are doing huge business buddy and for you to say some lame statement as before makes me
laugh.gif
... Really this conversation is irrelevant because you have lived in a box mostof your life based upon what you have said in the last two comments. Think of it like this do you even know what the over head and start up costs are to bringa boutique to Fairfax these days, it's not cheap. So ending this feud, for them to move to LA they have to be doing something right. No body is teaching meanything in San Diego and who is to say that I am from here, again another statement Jr. that you know nothing about, New York to be exact. Your impulsivenessand mouth do you no justice....

NY to SD

keep HUF strictly SF. that's what its known for. Just like they got DQM over in the east coast, they need to keep HUF true to its roots.

Back
Top Bottom