HUF LA

yea imo i think huf should stay in sf but thats cool if they have it in LA, nothing wrong with another nice store to hit up, especially since they carry somebrands that other stores dont =)

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

keep HUF strictly SF. that's what its known for. Just like they got DQM over in the east coast, they need to keep HUF true to its roots.
HUF is a business just like everyone else. They're not concerned about 'staying true' to their roots or any other shop for that matter. Ifa business has the luxury of opening more stores and feel that they can be successful in multiple areas, then they're going to do it. Expansion isinevitable if you want to continue making $$$, but I believe if the market keeps on getting even more saturated with all this sneaker and clothing madness,then one if not all will surely fail in the future.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

keep HUF strictly SF. that's what its known for. Just like they got DQM over in the east coast, they need to keep HUF true to its roots.
HUF is a business just like everyone else. They're not concerned about 'staying true' to their roots or any other shop for that matter. If a business has the luxury of opening more stores and feel that they can be successful in multiple areas, then they're going to do it. Expansion is inevitable if you want to continue making $$$, but I believe if the market keeps on getting even more saturated with all this sneaker and clothing madness, then one if not all will surely fail in the future.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

^
I thought I was the only person that thought HUF was wack!
I personally do not prefer their merchandise.
But you can't doubt that they do enough business that warrants an L.A. store.

That crooks and castles store is the heat though!!

How you gonna say HUF is whack but prefer Crooks over them? Crooks has ran the same design over and over for the last two years, yet kids are buying themthinking they're still cool. Not only that, HUF uses CYC blanks from Canada for their outerwear (crewnecks, hoodies, etc). Meaning, they use the sameblanks as Supreme and Alife. CYC also produces upscale labels like Spruce, Wings and Horns (W+H), and Reigning Champ. If you don't know those three namesthen you haven't been in the game long enough. HUF doesn't cut corners on their products, most of the clothings they do are either made in the USA,Japan, or Canada. Some designs are suspect but the quality and construction of the garments are definitely on point. Notice HUF doesn't sell their ownproducts to Karmaloop or other chain streetwear store to gain recognition, hence, the quality of their clothings are top notch and not mass produced. Comparethat to C&C who uses the same design over and over, tweaking it a little bit at a time, and having all their stuff made from China. I think the only reasonwhy C&C sells so well is because their design catches the attention of young individuals who are influenced by the whole "gansta" appeal or bythe thought of being a bandit.
As a savvy shopper, why would you pick C&C over HUF? Don't tell me you're going to rock the bandito steez for 5 years straight lol.

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

i hope huf closes down in la cause its a frisco thing!

imo.. not a real HUF supporter if you want them to be unsuccessful, no matter what location or what product.

and having all their stuff made from China

laugh.gif
%+#% %+#%

ive got quite a few CC pieces and not one is made in china. majority are made in Canada chump

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

^
I thought I was the only person that thought HUF was wack!
I personally do not prefer their merchandise.
But you can't doubt that they do enough business that warrants an L.A. store.

That crooks and castles store is the heat though!!

How you gonna say HUF is whack but prefer Crooks over them? Crooks has ran the same design over and over for the last two years, yet kids are buying them thinking they're still cool. Not only that, HUF uses CYC blanks from Canada for their outerwear (crewnecks, hoodies, etc). Meaning, they use the same blanks as Supreme and Alife. CYC also produces upscale labels like Spruce, Wings and Horns (W+H), and Reigning Champ. If you don't know those three names then you haven't been in the game long enough. HUF doesn't cut corners on their products, most of the clothings they do are either made in the USA, Japan, or Canada. Some designs are suspect but the quality and construction of the garments are definitely on point. Notice HUF doesn't sell their own products to Karmaloop or other chain streetwear store to gain recognition, hence, the quality of their clothings are top notch and not mass produced. Compare that to C&C who uses the same design over and over, tweaking it a little bit at a time, and having all their stuff made from China. I think the only reason why C&C sells so well is because their design catches the attention of young individuals who are influenced by the whole "gansta" appeal or by the thought of being a bandit.
As a savvy shopper, why would you pick C&C over HUF? Don't tell me you're going to rock the bandito steez for 5 years straight lol.

I'll support crooks like how i support nike. Nike got the same old crack/elephant print but people still buy it. Its just a staple. Crooks does havethe bandito design which is like staple icon now, but trust me if you look past the fast gaining popularity of its growth by the youth you'll find somefresh peices and design along the way. As for Huf the stuff was dope when that dude Benny Gold was designing, Now a days Im not to sure I would wear a"STOOPS" shirt or hat, I wouldn't want to be labled stoops (STOOPS=east coast slang for stupid! haha watch the movie Kids).

Notice HUF doesn't sell their own products to Karmaloop or other chain streetwear store to gain recognition
ever heard of Commissary?

i can personally vouch for crooks, their stuff is made in Canada.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
%+#% %+#%

ive got quite a few CC pieces and not one is made in china. majority are made in Canada chump

What about their t-shirts? I just checked the tag of my crewneck, the one with the embroidered Bandito steez in the middle, and that one is made in Korea.

wussup with all the hater vision? i mean i would rather huf stay true to sf but going to la is just expansion. let it be. it happens. capiche.

Originally Posted by do12jet

imo.. not a real HUF supporter if you want them to be unsuccessful, no matter what location or what product.
i support huf to the fulliest, just not them leaving frisco. thats my opinion shared by a lot of bay area nters like myself.

^ I'm in the Bay. I'm for HUF expanding. What's really exclusive these days anyway?

Originally Posted by do12jet

i support huf to the fulliest, just not them leaving frisco. thats my opinion shared by a lot of bay area nters like myself.

yeah i can respect that it's your opinion though.

i'm just mad that you guys got the hiero/hundreds collab shirt and we didn't
laugh.gif

They carry huf in some locations here in la and the O.C. Im from sf originally myself but i see alot of people wearing huf down here so i dont see the big dealabout the store opening. just another way for them to up theire rep

"I personally do not prefer their merchandise."
'How you gonna say HUF is whack but prefer Crooks over them?'
Damn Folks! You can't just personally PREFER someone else's products no more, unless it's conceived better quality? U like what you like.

AnyWay, do your thing HUF. I ain't mad at'cha. Got nothin' but love for you...

sounds awesome. wasn't supreme an east coast only thing?? just trying to bring up the point of everyone hating. i've never been to HUF but congrats tothem for expanding. i know they had some dope collabs with vans. hope it's a chill shop. would be cool if they only stayed up and kept it a frisco thing.

Back
Top Bottom