HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

Sutter only huh. Looks like I'll pass.
Hopefully they have something later in the afternoon.
-w

Just got back....only sizes that dude told me was pretty much 10.5 and up.

Nothin for me..... >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Didn't know it was this serious either. Thought it was going to be an easy cop but instead I had to wait a few hours to get my pair. IF anyone here has a sz9 on the HUF or KicksHi and is looking to sell it let me know. I have a sz9.5 in the HUF. Thanks
Contact me via email or aim at: [email protected].
San Francisco, Bay Area get at me with goods!

man, didnt know the line was going to be longer than i expected.
i was going to go like after lunch, but i heard my sizes are gone =/

:smh:
smh.gif
I was actually going to drive up there too. Oh well, I guess the only way for me to get shoes without waiting in line is to move.

TEAM WARRIORS
[table][tr][td]G-MAIL[/td][td]EbAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
" I SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY" - S. Jackson

wow, a line for vans.

this is a first time i've heard of that, crazy.
Quote:
You ever see two guys with the same pair of shoes on talkin about how cool it is that they both have that pair? Hell no. You know damn well it's like two girls at a dance wearin the same dress, pure hate.

-ness

i got my pair. if any niketalker was in line i was wearing a suit about 3 hours late for work. but those HUFS are dope, i wish i woulda copped the KICKSHI but oh well.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Alex Smith ERA Officially Begins​

Quote:
Oh well. I did come out with my size 9.5 in the HUFs but got a size 10
in the KICKS/HAWAIIS.

I was about 20 somthing in line and waited two hours as well. J20, you must of gotten one of the sz 10 that I would've copped cause I was about to do the whole trade thing, but then I didn't want to go through the hassle and be a punk and take someones size. Most of the people in front of me must have been sz9 and even people that couldn't get there sz8 or 8.5 copped sz9s.

The only reason why these kicks were somewhat hard to get is cause they had somewhat a limited release on them. Only about 150 HUFs and 50 a piece on the DQMs and the Kicks Hawaiis. Unless you were an odd size on the DQMs and the Hawaii's, there was a slim chance you got your size....

And as far as Hypebeasts being out, the people in line that I was around and even the HUF crew seemed pretty cool yesterday. You got your occassional young bucks but thats a given. But I think there is more hate in the fact that you have to wait in line for a pair of Vans.....

3zrmdn4.jpg

Copped my size and saved some money on not buying the other two. Wasn't feelin' the laces that came with it so threw on some Adicolor ones......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom