HUGE EXPLOSION IN SAN BRUNO, CA (Bay)

My girlfriend's best friend lived on the street. She, along with the rest of her block is now homeless 
tired.gif
  Pets are still missing, but at least they're alive and safe. 
Local hotels and inns are offering free rooms and generous discounts to victims of the accident.

The images are just hard to fathom.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this. It is something that can happen anywhere.

My girlfriend's best friend lived on the street. She, along with the rest of her block is now homeless 
tired.gif
  Pets are still missing, but at least they're alive and safe. 
Local hotels and inns are offering free rooms and generous discounts to victims of the accident.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this. It is something that can happen anywhere.

did anyone in San Francisco also get hit by that blackout right now? i posting in here cause it might have some correlation.

did anyone in San Francisco also get hit by that blackout right now? i posting in here cause it might have some correlation.

I apologize for brief comment earlier, didn't mean any disrespect. My condolences go out to those who loss any their lives, homes, and valuable possessions.
frown.gif

I apologize for brief comment earlier, didn't mean any disrespect. My condolences go out to those who loss any their lives, homes, and valuable possessions.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by orthotic

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn, its pretty bad. The fire hasn't fully stopped.
I feel bad for the people that lost their home.
Forget that, homes can be replaced, really feel bad for those who lost their lives.

not too sure if it was due to PG&E and faulty equipment or some other thing.
SMH at them not doing anything BEFORE the incedent, watch them do something to improve the gas lines now 
smh.gif
no disrespect, i really feel bad for the people who died too, but the people who survived this are homeless now. it's gonna be tough for them to get back on their feet again. but again, RIP to those who have lost their lives.
tired.gif
You come into this earth with nothing, and leave with nothing. Homes, and all other material things can be replaced, and will be replaced after the survivors sue PG&E into the ground.
Lives cannot be replaced, period.
I understand that, but dont misinterpret what i just said. Was there any part of "RIP to those who have lost their lives" did you not understand?!?!? I aint trying to argue or nothing, but all I said was that the folks that are survivors are still gonna have to get their lives back together, not just financially, but psychologically too. Especially those who have lost loved ones!!!!!!

I'm sure that they will get new homes, but right now they still have to live, possessions or no possessions. Aint no telling how long that lawsuit would take anyway. Dont get me wrong now, just being alive is better than nothing tho.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Forget that, homes can be replaced, really feel bad for those who lost their lives.

SMH at them not doing anything BEFORE the incedent, watch them do something to improve the gas lines now 
smh.gif
no disrespect, i really feel bad for the people who died too, but the people who survived this are homeless now. it's gonna be tough for them to get back on their feet again. but again, RIP to those who have lost their lives.
tired.gif
You come into this earth with nothing, and leave with nothing. Homes, and all other material things can be replaced, and will be replaced after the survivors sue PG&E into the ground.
Lives cannot be replaced, period.
I understand that, but dont misinterpret what i just said. Was there any part of "RIP to those who have lost their lives" did you not understand?!?!? I aint trying to argue or nothing, but all I said was that the folks that are survivors are still gonna have to get their lives back together, not just financially, but psychologically too. Especially those who have lost loved ones!!!!!!

I'm sure that they will get new homes, but right now they still have to live, possessions or no possessions. Aint no telling how long that lawsuit would take anyway. Dont get me wrong now, just being alive is better than nothing tho.

smh.gif
tired.gif
Insurance should cover their losses. 

smh.gif
tired.gif
Insurance should cover their losses. 

wow it sucks to see all the things you worked for burn in flames...absolutely crazy what happened there

I wish i can help, very very unfortunate situation

wow it sucks to see all the things you worked for burn in flames...absolutely crazy what happened there

I wish i can help, very very unfortunate situation

Crazy! 
eek.gif

I was planning on moving to San Bruno a few years ago.

I feel bad for those that lost their homes and RIP to the victims of the fire.

Crazy! 
eek.gif

I was planning on moving to San Bruno a few years ago.

I feel bad for those that lost their homes and RIP to the victims of the fire.

I live in Daly City and saw hella smoke from my window. It's crazy. I have cousins and a friend that live right by that Highland Church. Thankfully, they were unharmed. I'm going to donate definitely to the victims.

I also work at St. Luke's hospital in San Francisco and we were told to be prepared for patients that may be diverted to here because other hospitals are running out of ICU beds. We haven't got one yet. I texted my friend who works at Kaiser SSF and he said it's calming down a bit.

I live in Daly City and saw hella smoke from my window. It's crazy. I have cousins and a friend that live right by that Highland Church. Thankfully, they were unharmed. I'm going to donate definitely to the victims.

I also work at St. Luke's hospital in San Francisco and we were told to be prepared for patients that may be diverted to here because other hospitals are running out of ICU beds. We haven't got one yet. I texted my friend who works at Kaiser SSF and he said it's calming down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom