HUGE EXPLOSION IN SAN BRUNO, CA (Bay)

HOLY CRAP
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Howard Stern's prank caller got them? Need vid ASAP
laugh.gif

Best of luck to all involve of course but damn that is hilarious.

Howard Stern's prank caller got them? Need vid ASAP
laugh.gif

Best of luck to all involve of course but damn that is hilarious.

PG&E is apparently saying it has nothing to do with their equipment. I guess they are saying it's not due to a faulty gas line?

PG&E is apparently saying it has nothing to do with their equipment. I guess they are saying it's not due to a faulty gas line?

Damn, its pretty bad. The fire hasn't fully stopped.
I feel bad for the people that lost their home.

I hope everyone is okay.  The pictures are crazy though.  Definitely feel bad for those that lost their house, cars, etc.  It's REALLY close to my girlfriend's house too.  I always turn left off Skyline Blvd. to that street where that market is.  

I hope everyone is okay.  The pictures are crazy though.  Definitely feel bad for those that lost their house, cars, etc.  It's REALLY close to my girlfriend's house too.  I always turn left off Skyline Blvd. to that street where that market is.  

It was so sad/crazy watching that whole thing live. One witness said he was standing outside his house and felt the ground lift and then the explosion happened. Crazy. Prayers go out to all the families who lost their lives/homes.

It was so sad/crazy watching that whole thing live. One witness said he was standing outside his house and felt the ground lift and then the explosion happened. Crazy. Prayers go out to all the families who lost their lives/homes.

Originally Posted by SC415

Forget that, homes can be replaced, really feel bad for those who lost their lives.

not too sure if it was due to PG&E and faulty equipment or some other thing.
SMH at them not doing anything BEFORE the incedent, watch them do something to improve the gas lines now 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Forget that, homes can be replaced, really feel bad for those who lost their lives.

not too sure if it was due to PG&E and faulty equipment or some other thing.
SMH at them not doing anything BEFORE the incedent, watch them do something to improve the gas lines now 
smh.gif

wow, i heard about it at work, but didnt know it was this bad. hope everyone survives

wow, i heard about it at work, but didnt know it was this bad. hope everyone survives

Just drove by that today going to check out some stuff in San Mateo. Looked mad crazy with all the smoke. Hopefully everything is ok/

Just drove by that today going to check out some stuff in San Mateo. Looked mad crazy with all the smoke. Hopefully everything is ok/

Back
Top Bottom