pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the tagline is..."its original, i dont %%$! with fake j's"
laugh.gif

hope he don't have no kids who get in there running with a basketball or something cuz its simply a "timberrrrrr" moment

collection is insane though
pimp.gif

the tagline is..."its original, i dont %%$! with fake j's"
laugh.gif

hope he don't have no kids who get in there running with a basketball or something cuz its simply a "timberrrrrr" moment

collection is insane though
pimp.gif

I saw one of his videos before...Those boxes are overwhelming lol.
When you can actually pull off a pair of the air jordan ix og's from the 90s and show people that you are really rocking the ogs. That has to be abeautiful thing right there.
My collection is nice but Goodness..his collection is telling me to step it up a little bit.

I saw one of his videos before...Those boxes are overwhelming lol.
When you can actually pull off a pair of the air jordan ix og's from the 90s and show people that you are really rocking the ogs. That has to be abeautiful thing right there.
My collection is nice but Goodness..his collection is telling me to step it up a little bit.

crazy!!!!
i gotta show this to some of the chicks that think my collection is stupid

crazy!!!!
i gotta show this to some of the chicks that think my collection is stupid

his shoes are all fake.

haha nah jk. real talk though, that is a amazing. He needs to give us a number of how many pairs. and i believe he said he has them in storage, thats crazy.Props.

his shoes are all fake.

haha nah jk. real talk though, that is a amazing. He needs to give us a number of how many pairs. and i believe he said he has them in storage, thats crazy.Props.

Back
Top Bottom