Humans aren't meant to be alone

yea we had two days offf so basically everybody went home besided the exchange students...you try talking to them they just stare at you...lmao i had work till 5 am so i did the gym the stroll balled alone lmaaao

My biggest weakNess is "time" dosnt bother me....because honestly my life on the streets wasn't fun nether, my pops works his *** off and showed me how to be a man, but all the havoc I caused is making life so hard, but not impossible. The WORST thing u can do is isolate, the world don't owe u ****. Believe me I sat around wit a chip on my shoulder because I KNEW I can't live the lifestyle my friends is livin, I get bagged. They don't. This world ain't fair. But I just went out and tried to make something outta myself. And I'm still working on it...isolating is basiclly living like u locked up, even know ur free...ur free so go spread them wings son

My biggest weakNess is "time" dosnt bother me....because honestly my life on the streets wasn't fun nether, my pops works his *** off and showed me how to be a man, but all the havoc I caused is making life so hard, but not impossible. The WORST thing u can do is isolate, the world don't owe u ****. Believe me I sat around wit a chip on my shoulder because I KNEW I can't live the lifestyle my friends is livin, I get bagged. They don't. This world ain't fair. But I just went out and tried to make something outta myself. And I'm still working on it...isolating is basiclly living like u locked up, even know ur free...ur free so go spread them wings son
i feel you on that i think your right isolating your self is bad...

you may say that but i could never settle down with one woman for the rest of my life...

I loved living on campus..... you got a 1 bedroom dorm?? Terrible decision. Bad roommate>No roommate if you are living on campus

Nobody knows you. Your free, be who you want. Stop living in a shell.

Don't go around lying to people, but show them your true colors, no holds barred.

If your a lonely boring toad, be that.

If your a bundle of excitement trapped in a shell, be FREE. Remove the shell and strut a lil bit.

Improvisation is the key. Look at your setting and work with what you have. Start random conversations, ask questions, make small talk, walk around in your best outfit for no reason.lol. Just live life homie.

naw i got a 6 room suite i gotta roommate...and yea dorming has it perks love the weekens but my school nobody has friday classes so its like we had off from fri-tuesday so everybody went home if i aint have to work i woulda took myself home to

I'm the opposite. I get annoyed easily. Exactly why I'll never have a roommate unless it's my *****.

naw i got a 6 room suite i gotta roommate...and yea dorming has it perks love the weekens but my school nobody has friday classes so its like we had off from fri-tuesday so everybody went home if i aint have to work i woulda took myself home to
Oh that kinda sucks.... well you'll be fine for just a few days. Play some videogames or something 
laugh.gif

STUDY, video games, Netflix, troll around campus, or hit up a bar if you're of age, which I doubt you are.

I grew up an only child, so being alone has never really bothered me. I've had an imaginary friend since I was like 3 who still pops up from time to time, so solitary confinement in prison wouldn't be too difficult to endure, I suppose.

Yes, I'm a little bit off.

Nobody knows you. Your free, be who you want. Stop living in a shell.

Don't go around lying to people, but show them your true colors, no holds barred.

If your a lonely boring toad, be that.

If your a bundle of excitement trapped in a shell, be FREE. Remove the shell and strut a lil bit.

Improvisation is the key. Look at your setting and work with what you have. Start random conversations, ask questions, make small talk, walk around in your best outfit for no reason.lol. Just live life homie.

So much easier said than done.

Ugh.

So much easier said than done.
Ugh.
i'm working on that now.

I grew up an only child, so being alone has never really bothered me. I've had an imaginary friend since I was like 3 who still pops up from time to time, so solitary confinement in prison wouldn't be too difficult to endure, I suppose.
Yes, I'm a little bit off.
thought i was just weird. i have the same story.

Back
Top Bottom