Humans aren't meant to be alone

lol well your one of the few that enjoyed it alone 
laugh.gif
 I still would not recommend it....ever

When I'm at the crib I like being alone..yea company is nice I have 2 housemates and a roomate but just chilling playing the game listening to some music is fine with me..now on weekends I have to be around people

Sometimes a brother needs his space.. but if you feel it's a problem, get yo *** up and go do something. Anything!

Best days of my life were spent walking in the mountains by myself wondering which direction my truck was in. I'd rather be alone than around people.

I loved living on campus..... you got a 1 bedroom dorm?? Terrible decision. Bad roommate>No roommate if you are living on campus
uuuuhhhhhhhhhh, you doin too much, i loved not having a roommate, got it in all the time (i wasnt the man, i had a girl)

I actually don't like being alone, but I've learned its better than dealing with the ever increasing number of idiots there are, especially in my age range. *kanye shrug*

A lot of college campuses are commuter schools and become dormant on weekends in the dorms. I'd recommend working out (gym or running if your campus is nice and/or safe), playing sports, studying, volunteering, working, participating in any and all school organized events.

I go to a big school and while it's easy to relate to a few people, there are so many people I don't like.

don't stay in your dorm for too long though. find somewhere else to be alone for a day.

Back
Top Bottom