Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

I just wanna talk about the hurricane not politically motivated discussion

There's bigger s*** to worry about

And at the dude saying your thoughts aren't going out to those who voted for trump... what is wrong with you man

i hope ninja gets banned again soon

hqdefault.jpg

so why did money post da rush link from think progress?

wasn't me. *shrugs*
So why didn't you just ignore it? I think most of us can agree that politics are best left out of a thread like this. Nobody forced you to reply and continue. If you really must have that discussion, go have it in the political discussion thread.

Any weakening is due to a possible eyewall replacement cycle which, if completed, may unfortunately see a bigger badder storm.

It's trending west now but that don't mean ****. Still can make landfall anywhere from Miami to Marathon, and either way it's major hurricane status anywhere in between.

Be safe. Be smart. Come out on top.

Also: ****ing Jose looking like it could hit Barbuda again which is already in bad shape.

It may possibly weaken due to wind shear from Irma, and then there's the likelihood that there will be no heat energy in the water for further strengthening as Irma has sucked the soul out of the southeast Atlantic.

Either way Jose also looks to be looping back east at some point where it will hopefully threaten no one else. From what I understand (not a meteorologist) there is no threat to the US from this one at this time

y'all stay safe out there...my father in law is flying in from tampa this evening for our gender reveal party...hopefully everything goes smooth on his travels...

Governor basically demands evacution, flights out of FL increase by 7 times the normal amount :lol: so sad. Price Gouging aka Concentrated Capitalism.

Governor basically demands evacution, flights out of FL increase by 7 times the normal amount :lol: so sad. Price Gouging aka Concentrated Capitalism.

we had booked my father in laws flight last week before it became what it is. paid 225 round trip...that ish jumped to 900 on monday...glad we booked it when we did...

Back
Top Bottom