Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

2 of my mango producing trees fell, ironic enough, the one that hasn't blossomed yet, didnt fall.

I came from my sister house and I had power, about 20 mins later I'm in the dark. And hungry as hell.. It was mission impossible trying to find a spot that was open and not 60 deep

I came from my sister house and I had power, about 20 mins later I'm in the dark. And hungry as hell.. It was mission impossible trying to find a spot that was open and not 60 deep
Reminds me of trying to get coffee in during Sandy

Checking in...no power or cell service. Hot af

Went over to fam in Broward to spend the night

anyone see that fb post about ppl pointing fans at the storm to blow it away ?

:lol: that's pretty dumb but i can't judge. I didn't share this with anyone im kickin it with but ill admit I had thoughts of how can man-made strategies weaken or kill Irma? I heard cold weather slows it down so i thought what about sending fleets of planes over the eye and dropping a ton of ice into it lol. Prob stupid but i dunno

Tampa checking in. Lights flickered a couple times at home during the entire storm. That's about it.

All my tenants don't have power, though.

You guys hang in there!

Gwinnett Co. firefighters responded to ~800 calls today, which is about a 4-day workload, said spokesman. Calls continue to come in. #Irma
DJftR9KVYAECDt-.jpg

I was still without power as of 9 am this morning. Hopefully the electric is running when I get home from work.

Second night in a row of Chinese food (but we have canned goods lol)

Spot was packed

Skipped out on work today because these roads and lots are a mess

No power since about 5am Saturday finally got cell service a few minutes ago. In SW broward (Pembroke Pines/Miramar area) . Ya boy been living off egg salad and canned pasta for 4 days.

Back
Top Bottom