Hurricane Milton...

IMG_1713.jpeg

I'm just going to get this out of the way now....."A broken clock is right 2 times a day."

I want to make a list to keep track of these types of people to see how things really turn out for them

Saw a dude who said he was staying safe on his little boat because it would rise with the water level :smh:

I'm in Broward and very fortunate that we're probably getting a tropical storm. Hope everyone in the Tampa/St. Pete area evacuates ASAP.

I want to make a list to keep track of these types of people to see how things really turn out for them

Saw a dude who said he was staying safe on his little boat because it would rise with the water level :smh:
Bro we dont even know where or when this is.

Lt. Dan has to be some social psyop. He's getting way too much attention than actual real people with families.

99.99% of the time they are completely fine. You guys gotta realize that most people ride these things out.

Pretty funny seeing Anderson Cooper out in the storm, getting battered by rain and wind, while interviewing locals who are all sheltering in place.

Back
Top Bottom