Hype Around Space Jams and Concords

only somebody who understands it can stare in awe at the j's. normal people, just meh a jordan shoe.

only somebody who understands it can stare in awe at the j's. normal people, just meh a jordan shoe.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by vipersupra

He payed that high ball price for sure!

thats in san diego? 
laugh.gif

People in san diego actually wear something besides flip flops and vans?  
laugh.gif

word, lol im from san diego and thats my area code, all the white people at sdsu wear flip flops year round 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by vipersupra

He payed that high ball price for sure!

thats in san diego? 
laugh.gif

People in san diego actually wear something besides flip flops and vans?  
laugh.gif

word, lol im from san diego and thats my area code, all the white people at sdsu wear flip flops year round 
laugh.gif

I understand the story that comes behind each shoe, to be honest i like most 11s its just these days they go for SO much yet Yellow and loose their look after awhile......i remember as a kid sitting down watching Space Jam while wearing my space jams :tongue:

I understand the story that comes behind each shoe, to be honest i like most 11s its just these days they go for SO much yet Yellow and loose their look after awhile......i remember as a kid sitting down watching Space Jam while wearing my space jams :tongue:

for me the 11s marked jordans return, i remember cleaning it, first time i really cared for my shoe, the concords are what got me all about jordans back in the day

for me the 11s marked jordans return, i remember cleaning it, first time i really cared for my shoe, the concords are what got me all about jordans back in the day

XIs are what got me started on my shoe grind again...started with the 3s, but the 11s blew it up!

XIs are what got me started on my shoe grind again...started with the 3s, but the 11s blew it up!

Originally Posted by TeeGOhDee

What year exactly was it in which you were watching space jam and wearing them?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif

Waits....

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif

Waits....

elcerrito91
the reason certain shoes cost so much is because there are less pairs than people who want and the people without pairs (and those with pairs) will pay if they feel the price is worth it....If YOTR VIIs, were GR they MAY have sat, but remember if the number of pairs is less than the number of people who want them, they will be worth something more than retail (and as people wear pairs the demand gets larger and larger only as long as people are feeling the shoes, just because it a shoe is GR doesnt mean it wont be worth something years after the initial drop, simply because pairs will be worn).Look at how many GRs are worth a lot...Just a side note: The word "limited" on releases, for me, is just a word, as long as a shoe has more people than pairs IMO it is "limited."  .

I understand the economics behind why the YOTR are that much. I just don't understand people's mind set when they spend that much money on a lame looking CW, no matter how limited. Meh, not my money not my business. I would spend $200 on a GR from 2008 when they probably wouldn't, different stokes.

elcerrito91
the reason certain shoes cost so much is because there are less pairs than people who want and the people without pairs (and those with pairs) will pay if they feel the price is worth it....If YOTR VIIs, were GR they MAY have sat, but remember if the number of pairs is less than the number of people who want them, they will be worth something more than retail (and as people wear pairs the demand gets larger and larger only as long as people are feeling the shoes, just because it a shoe is GR doesnt mean it wont be worth something years after the initial drop, simply because pairs will be worn).Look at how many GRs are worth a lot...Just a side note: The word "limited" on releases, for me, is just a word, as long as a shoe has more people than pairs IMO it is "limited."  .

I understand the economics behind why the YOTR are that much. I just don't understand people's mind set when they spend that much money on a lame looking CW, no matter how limited. Meh, not my money not my business. I would spend $200 on a GR from 2008 when they probably wouldn't, different stokes.

honestly because this shoe is one of the best if not the G.O.A.T. shoes.

honestly because this shoe is one of the best if not the G.O.A.T. shoes.

Well, I think most Jordan collectors will admit that the AJ 11 is a very cool designed shoe (unless you hate patent leather generally).
They might not the best Jordans in terms of durability and stability (patent cracking, upper mesh and ankle part do not offer
good stability, though the columbias and coolgreys do better due to the more durable leather).

I rarely use the AJ 11 to play basketball as most other Jordans perform better on court. But they look absolutely stunning.

Back
Top Bottom