Hype Around Space Jams and Concords

Well, I think most Jordan collectors will admit that the AJ 11 is a very cool designed shoe (unless you hate patent leather generally).
They might not the best Jordans in terms of durability and stability (patent cracking, upper mesh and ankle part do not offer
good stability, though the columbias and coolgreys do better due to the more durable leather).

I rarely use the AJ 11 to play basketball as most other Jordans perform better on court. But they look absolutely stunning.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

XIs are what got me started on my shoe grind again...started with the 3s, but the 11s blew it up!
same here. My very first pair of Air Jordans were the OG 8 playoffs, but i did not start collecting Jordans until
i missed out the OG 11, when they got sold out everywhere. So ui started to hunt Jordans since the OG 12.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

XIs are what got me started on my shoe grind again...started with the 3s, but the 11s blew it up!
same here. My very first pair of Air Jordans were the OG 8 playoffs, but i did not start collecting Jordans until
i missed out the OG 11, when they got sold out everywhere. So ui started to hunt Jordans since the OG 12.

it was just funny that the Space Jams were not released back in 1995/96, but only wellknown because MJ
wore those in the movie Space Jam and wore the prototype in the last two playoff games against the Orlando Magics

when the Bulls got defeated in 4-2.

it was just funny that the Space Jams were not released back in 1995/96, but only wellknown because MJ
wore those in the movie Space Jam and wore the prototype in the last two playoff games against the Orlando Magics

when the Bulls got defeated in 4-2.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by TeeGOhDee

I understand the story that comes behind each shoe, to be honest i like most 11s its just these days they go for SO much yet Yellow and loose their look after awhile......i remember as a kid sitting down watching Space Jam while wearing my space jams :tongue:
What year exactly was it in which you were watching space jam and wearing them?
Seen the movie in 96' but watched it as a kid with the  01' Space Jams when i say kid im talking bout 8 years old lol

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by TeeGOhDee

I understand the story that comes behind each shoe, to be honest i like most 11s its just these days they go for SO much yet Yellow and loose their look after awhile......i remember as a kid sitting down watching Space Jam while wearing my space jams :tongue:
What year exactly was it in which you were watching space jam and wearing them?
Seen the movie in 96' but watched it as a kid with the  01' Space Jams when i say kid im talking bout 8 years old lol

what's funny to me is a lot of fans of this shoe will hate mega hard on other shoes with less patent leather on them...

not super into space jams, but i've come around to them. cool greys were my first 11. i like concords too, will likely pick up a pair later this year. will also pick up space jams if i find a pair for a good price.

what's funny to me is a lot of fans of this shoe will hate mega hard on other shoes with less patent leather on them...

not super into space jams, but i've come around to them. cool greys were my first 11. i like concords too, will likely pick up a pair later this year. will also pick up space jams if i find a pair for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom