Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

I have faith in my boys in the Beav.

I am waiting on Leo's next Masterpiece with Zoom non Hyper Related.

Patent Toe which flows back into a Patent Rand with no heel counter and Perforated Leather Upper with that EA Outrigger and Herringbone Traction...and ofcourse Full Zoom...

Damn.

These look like they'll be an uglier but better performing than the original HDs. All I care about is the latter so I'll def get a pair - thoughI'm not feeling any of the CWs shown so far.

Originally Posted by JAEGER13

2k4s are to hyperdunks as 2k5s are to hyperdunk 2010

Took the words right out of my mouth. As much a great performance shoe the 2K4 was, a good portion of sales came becauseit worked as a casual shoe also, same scenario that the Hyperdunk had. While I still liked the 2K5 for it's intended purpose, the casual appeal took amajor step back, which I agree happened with the '10 HD.

Glad to hear they will have forefoot zoom. I think these are the best looking hypers yet. Still not going to buy them though because they aren't really mystyle...

I LOVE the original hyperdunks. I still ball in them and they make up about half of my rotation. It does suck when the foam wears out though. Can't wait totry these out though, they look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Is that a Carbon Fiber Pattern or just alot of Flywire?

I dont think you guys realize how many kicks these dudes have to design in ONE season. When I critque I do it with purpose and state what I would have done differently... the Designer appreciates that more than just... its garbage or It could be better.

You guys may or may not realize when you give constructive feedback good or bad they can actually use it.
You are definitely right Rock. These dudes see everything in here that's true
smile.gif
I know that you were talking about my thoughts too and let me tell you that on the Hyperize project there were many things that he kinda risked at hoping that they would turn out to be good but he failed. I don't think that a guy like Leo who has been designing for years running and recently basketball shoes needs any details on the flaws
tongue.gif
For example he definitely knows that herringbone is useless inside a small square but he used that, or that phylite in comparison to phylon us much stiffer and has to be used as a shell with the main cushioning inside(Lunaracer/triner&Lunarglide) at least for Bball sneakers but once again he chose that and stated that it won't have any cosmetic issues like phylon has!
nerd.gif
He knows his mistakes and we are here to prove them
happy.gif
I think he got his lesson from the Hyperizers
wink.gif
If they actually do respond to constructive criticism here, the 'huarache' inspired hole at the top of these ruined the shoe to me (from apurely asthetic perspective). It looks too small, and it really kind of looks out of place considering the shape of the top of the shoe (it looks thrown on,and doesn't fit in with that triangular or ^ shape at the top because the bottom line of the hole slopes up). Just my opinion, I actually like the shoe,but that hole looks so weird, I'm pretty sure i'm not gonna buy these.

I'm gonna pass on those.... unless they look wayy better in person and last longer than the OG Hyperdunk I'm not going to mess around with those again.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Is that a Carbon Fiber Pattern or just alot of Flywire?

I dont think you guys realize how many kicks these dudes have to design in ONE season. When I critque I do it with purpose and state what I would have done differently... the Designer appreciates that more than just... its garbage or It could be better.

You guys may or may not realize when you give constructive feedback good or bad they can actually use it.
You are definitely right Rock. These dudes see everything in here that's true
smile.gif
I know that you were talking about my thoughts too and let me tell you that on the Hyperize project there were many things that he kinda risked at hoping that they would turn out to be good but he failed. I don't think that a guy like Leo who has been designing for years running and recently basketball shoes needs any details on the flaws
tongue.gif
For example he definitely knows that herringbone is useless inside a small square but he used that, or that phylite in comparison to phylon us much stiffer and has to be used as a shell with the main cushioning inside(Lunaracer/triner&Lunarglide) at least for Bball sneakers but once again he chose that and stated that it won't have any cosmetic issues like phylon has!
nerd.gif
He knows his mistakes and we are here to prove them
happy.gif
I think he got his lesson from the Hyperizers
wink.gif
If they actually do respond to constructive criticism here, the 'huarache' inspired hole at the top of these ruined the shoe to me (from a purely asthetic perspective). It looks too small, and it really kind of looks out of place considering the shape of the top of the shoe (it looks thrown on, and doesn't fit in with that triangular or ^ shape at the top because the bottom line of the hole slopes up). Just my opinion, I actually like the shoe, but that hole looks so weird, I'm pretty sure i'm not gonna buy these.
I believe that window was probably put there to maintain some of the original look of the HDs. Eitherway the hole was semi pointless on the HDtoo. I will most likely be buying these. I dont play basketball but zoom is so dang comfy

let nke sportswear continue to put out the stuff that's technologically obselete but for fashion. this is what has the best up-to-date form for bestbasketball playing environment as possible. don't knock the look... just play in them. do you make fun of cleats saying "them %$#+$ look weird cuzthey got things coming out of the bottoms." no, nor does it matter. they work and therefore they wear

half of you guys have been pissin on nike about full length zoom. And now youre being hypocritical. come on, Its FULL LENGTH ZOOM. definate cop

how much is the weight different from ZKV?

i'd pick some to ball if it is not much heavier than the V

Back
Top Bottom