Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

Summer release ?
sick.gif
I was hoping the first quarter.

hd2010.jpg

No glass fiber but midfoot TPU shank... It is very odd that all they are mentioning about the cushioning is just an IP midsole
sick.gif

I am getting more and more disappointed on these.. No glass fiber, Full length zoom not confirmed and than this...

nike-hyperdunk-2010-los-angeles-lakers-2.jpg

No cushion at all at the bottom of the V shaped ankle collar. This will probably kill the achilles tendon
frown.gif

I think Cuse and UConn were wearing the 2010s last night ... anyone got any pics? The Cuse looked especially good.

The OG Hyperdunk was already on a diet. They dont need to strip away anything else.

Pretty soon we will have Outsoles with straps that just go around your foot with Nike Socks for the lightest shoe possible.

SMH

even if they did throw in a full-length zoom air bag i bet this shoe would still be a lateral liability
laugh.gif

Syracuse and UConn players were wearing regular old Hyperdunks, some with a gradiant effect on the upper... no HD 2010...

The HD 2010 has to have Zoom somewhere since they feature the world "Zoom" on the forefront midsole... I bet these have full-length Zoom.

Originally Posted by clkru

Syracuse and UConn players were wearing regular old Hyperdunks, some with a gradiant effect on the upper... no HD 2010...

The HD 2010 has to have Zoom somewhere since they feature the world "Zoom" on the forefront midsole... I bet these have full-length Zoom.

Looked like HD2010 on UConn to me!

I really hope these have full-length zoom. Isn't SLAM the only source who has confirmed this
eyes.gif
?

Don't even look much different, at least they added Full Length zoom... these will be even nicer to play in. Though I never played in the old ones.

Back
Top Bottom