Hyperdunks

Most of you probably know about the 48 pairs of Kobe PE hyperdunks releasing at HOH and Kobe's site. I was just wondering if anyone knew if the lakersColor way is going to release as a GR without the special case.

its the same colorway as the PEs.............but from the pic i saw, no kobe logo, # on it........so basically not a kobe PE

^^^^ Thanks! The only colorway I like so far is the Oly colorway, maybe they'll release an exact PE replica later on but this is good enough for me.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

its the same colorway as the PEs.............but from the pic i saw, no kobe logo, # on it........so basically not a kobe PE

Sample I saw had the number and logo.... but obviously it could have changed. Had his olympic number (#11) and logo on the toungue.

do you know what the price will be and have you heard of any other Kobe PE releasing in Canada?

Dark Obsidian/White-University Blue and White/Dark Obsidian - Sport Red (listed with a "KB" after the description, which leads me to believe they arestill using Kobe's number and logo) release July.

Black/Anthracite - Black release in August.

Black/White - Mettallic Silver and White/Black - Varsity Red (Labelled as Chris Bosh's, again, expect a number) release in October.

AirForce.. Does that come as to high? What's the US price release?

I'll take the All black model. I just need a general ball shoe in general.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

AirForce.. Does that come as to high? What's the US price release?

I'll take the All black model. I just need a general ball shoe in general.
150, to me, is a very good price. 3-4 years ago, these would be pushing 180...

co-sign........i was expecting 199.99 for a shoe of such hype, and dont qoute me but from the picture it appeared the hyperdunks dropping july 3rd did not haveany kobe PE on them, however, often the pictures in the RD book are not the final ones and the picture was just on the side, could not see possible kobe logoon tounge or #10 on inside

$150? damn.. wonder if the strong dollar has something to do with the US and CAN prices being on-par

im very surprised at the $150 price point.. and i will most definately be copping these shoes..

thnx AF1 and Processofbelief for the info.. greatly appreciated..

i was most diappointed at the 180 pricepoint for the Huarache 08's

$150? damn.. wonder if the strong dollar has something to do with the US and CAN prices being on-par
Everything to do with it. Price adjustments began with Holiday releases last year. However, you will never see them completely on-par, as shippingcosts have to be factored into setting the retail.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Everything to do with it. Price adjustments began with Holiday releases last year. However, you will never see them completely on-par, as shipping costs have to be factored into setting the retail.

"Taxation without representation"

I wrote my paper on this and got an "A"; way back when this topic was hot, during holiday retail massacre season.

Even if our dollar reached and surpassed parity, Canadians would still be paying out of their rear-ends on ALL the same items you can find in the states. Sowhen you choose to shop south of the border hoping to find better deals, they beef up customs and search your cars more frequently- you can't win.

It's ridiculous, but the gov't needs to eat too, right?

$150 + tax + 30% discount = $118.65
pimp.gif

i will be coppin them regardless, but i really hope the release is the Kobe PE..............nike hasnt done anything for kobe fans in north america, let alonecanada

I believe these are the White/Dark Obsidian - Sport Red KB (at least im hoping they are)

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

I believe these are the White/Dark Obsidian - Sport Red KB (at least im hoping they are)
Those are the samples I saw, Kobe's logo is on the toungue. As far as I know, that is what is coming out, I haven't received notice of achange...

Back
Top Bottom