Hyperdunks

WOW Yi PE's also??? finally Nike Canada using their brain and getting nicer products for Canada..

I think what TripleH is talking about for the other Kobe Hyperdunks are these ones

lakers-nike-hyperdunk-2.jpg

AF1 and process, do you guys know what the RD date is for the Yi Hyperdunks?? July 3rd also?

WOW Yi PE's also??? finally Nike Canada using their brain and getting nicer products for Canada..

I think what TripleH is talking about for the other Kobe Hyperdunks are these ones

lakers-nike-hyperdunk-2.jpg

AF1 and process, do you guys know what the RD date is for the Yi Hyperdunks?? July 3rd also?

yea kobetafr I would like to know if those will be avaliable as well, but the ones I was talking about are the shoes on his feet when Kobe jumps over the snakepool. They don't show them you just seem them on his feet from a far.

The one you pictured, Kobetafr, aren't scheduled to release, but could still possibly... alot of the sig colorways aren't set, but Nike Canada picksthem up closer to release. Usually the first couple colorways are a given, then they pick and choose anything after that.

Yi's should be releasing quick here... I don;t have an exact date, but I called Nike to order a pair for myself and they have all been spoken for andshipped out....

theprocessofbelief, do you think the Hyperdunks will be in the Nike Employee store here in Scarborough ?
Just asking cause my friend works there, and i could get a pair for way cheaper.

the yi's weren't listed in the launch calendar for july, must be dropping in august...........or are a super quickstrike (everything is listed in thisrelease calendar)

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

the yi's weren't listed in the launch calendar for july, must be dropping in august...........or are a super quickstrike (everything is listed in this release calendar)
Weird.... I still have the Excel file with the quantities. And when I called to check availability, the representative told me they were sold out, notthat they weren't available.

Hopefully we see these pop up soon. I kind of want a pair.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

the yi's weren't listed in the launch calendar for july, must be dropping in august...........or are a super quickstrike (everything is listed in this release calendar)
Weird.... I still have the Excel file with the quantities. And when I called to check availability, the representative told me they were sold out, not that they weren't available.

Hopefully we see these pop up soon. I kind of want a pair.

Yea, I hope so to. I am really like Yi's pair and I want to get those. I hope we see them drop around the same time as the Kobe's.

any word on whether Vancouver will be getting all the releases listed in this thread.

Mainly focusing on New Age Sports (Nike Store)

i can guarentee new age sports down on robson will have them. in fact, they already have one out for display.

yes it has the #10, yes it is 150.

i really wanna see the yis look in person........but i think only MAJOR major chains will get them

i don't work or have any association with new age sports actually, i literally just saw the kobe hyperdunks there in a glass case saying release july 3rd,150 dollars.

i do know somebody that works at the metrotown one and i guess i'll pop by tmr and see if he's there.

i still don't know if these are gonna be avail at other stores as well, i might be picking up a few pairs.

Btw guys these were the orange Kobe's I was talking about from the snake video.

p.aspx

If anyone has any info about the orange ones or the new Kobe USA Black Mamba edition I posted earlier let me know.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by TripleH16

Does anyone know if we are going to get these in Canada?
Are those even releasing? I am pretty sure those are PE's.

I don't know people in the Nike thread are saying Canada is getting the normal Kobe Pe's and they are hoping they are getting these ones. But Itwould be really awesome if we got some of these in Canada even if they are exclusive.

those are just Kobe PE's.. i don't think those will be releasing as a GR or a limited GR...

can't wait to cop the Hyperdunks tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom