Hyperdunks

Originally Posted by nkwu11

was hesitant to cop for use on the court since lunar foam dies out so quick. that TB might have changed my mind though ... incuded with EA50?

im pretty sure theyre included now cause all the other colors are included

Originally Posted by subtrax

Originally Posted by nkwu11

was hesitant to cop for use on the court since lunar foam dies out so quick. that TB might have changed my mind though ... incuded with EA50?

im pretty sure theyre included now cause all the other colors are included
Theyre not.

Newly released shoes such as the Hyperdunks have no chance of going on EA50%.

The other colourways are included because theyve been avaliable for quite a while now and now they've stopped moving. The only way to sell the odd sizesleft for those is through 50%.

Process, got any new info about new colourways or anything ?

I would def love if these came up here.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Yeah I would like to know as well. Black/White TB excluded ?
I believe so...

and those black/clear/white HDs are
pimp.gif

Those HD's up there are probably my favorite colorway, nice, simple, and clean. I'd take those over the CB4.

so from my post pages back
4104653404 - Blk/grey = all black pair
4104697104 - Wht/Blk = USA Kobe PE
410469890 - Blk/blk = Black/white TB?
4104755704 - Blk/Wht/Caro = dropped color?
4104784704 - Red/Yellow QS - Yi

Anyone else see CB4 and his Hyperdunk on the score tonight. Actually didn't look too bad on feet, I'd still love to get my hands on that spurs lookingcolorway.

Originally Posted by Code6

Anyone else see CB4 and his Hyperdunk on the score tonight. Actually didn't look too bad on feet, I'd still love to get my hands on that spurs looking colorway.
Didn't see him on The Score tonight, but he was on MTV Live and they had a couple of pairs.

They had a size 13 sitting on the table and were asking him about them, Darren Jones kept referring to them as "The CB4".

Paul the Intern got a pair...

I called FL @ Eatons and the lady said they dont have em. Anyone know where I could get it ? And do you think NIKE Canada will also release CB4's Away PE ?

Closer look at JO's beautiful PE's.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

I called FL @ Eatons and the lady said they dont have em. Anyone know where I could get it ? And do you think NIKE Canada will also release CB4's Away PE ?

Closer look at JO's beautiful PE's.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom