- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

Nike Panama City - #341
15601 Starfish St., Suite 100
Panama City 32413
850-236-9135

i did a phone order yesterday and got my size 11 for $89.99..not sure how many/what sizes they have left

My biggest complaint about these is that you NEED to wear mid socks or the elastic will rub your ankles raw. They say these can go sockless but I just don't see that being an option unless you have ankle skin of steel.

My biggest complaint about these is that you NEED to wear mid socks or the elastic will rub your ankles raw. They say these can go sockless but I just don't see that being an option unless you have ankle skin of steel.
DAMMIT! That's one thing I was worried about... and I'm a bigger guy, so I don't have the skinniest ankles in the world.

It seems like these would be MADE for Going Sockless, but I guess they'll get it right on the next edition. MAYBE. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
DAMMIT! That's one thing I was worried about... and I'm a bigger guy, so I don't have the skinniest ankles in the world.

It seems like these would be MADE for Going Sockless, but I guess they'll get it right on the next edition. MAYBE. >D  

It's really a simple solution on their part if they make a next edition. The elastic should be lower and the too of the shoe that touches your ankles should be loose. The elastic being in your ankle, which moves, is a bad idea. It needs to be on a part more stationary

It seems like these would be MADE for Going Sockless, but I guess they'll get it right on the next edition. MAYBE. 
grin.gif

I can't imagine going sockless in these.  The texture of the lunarlon insole would be slippery or sticky as your feet start sweating.

I suggest you look at getting some thin sock.  I just ordered a pair of Drymax Hyper Thin socks, their suppose to be the thinnest running sock you can buy and ideal for minimalistic shoes.

http://www.drymaxsocks.com/running_hyper_thin.php

I'll post an update on how they feel once they come in.

I can't imagine going sockless in these.  The texture of the lunarlon insole would be slippery or sticky as your feet start sweating.

I suggest you look at getting some thin sock.  I just ordered a pair of Drymax Hyper Thin socks, their suppose to be the thinnest running sock you can buy and ideal for minimalistic shoes.

http://www.drymaxsocks.com/running_hyper_thin.php

I'll post an update on how they feel once they come in.
Those look Promising! 

Let Us Know How It Goes once you get them in, bro. If they're on point, then I'll have to copp a few... for these & my Kobes.

I wear a size 10 in the lunar glide 3's and it's perfect (I have a really wide foot FYI) should I go 10.5 in the hyperfeels or does the fly knit stretch enough for me to wear sz10?

I wear a size 10 in the lunar glide 3's and it's perfect (I have a really wide foot FYI) should I go 10.5 in the hyperfeels or does the fly knit stretch enough for me to wear sz10?
I recommended going .5 size up.  The shoe is narrower than the Lunar Glides.

Anyone know If NDC will be getting the all red joints. Been wanting to try these joints for a while and that colorway finally pushed me over the edge.

Back
Top Bottom