- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

loving these.
pimp.gif

These are DOPE!
nthat.gif

With that Toebox that thick, it looks like it may have a TPU Under Layer to protect the Toes, like the Kobe 8's.

Definitely not mad at that... makes them alot more Durable & Performance Dynamic.
Anyone have release date info on these new trainers?

Last edited:
anyone feet burns up when running on the treadmill with these? i love it, but after 2 miles on the treadmill my sole were hot. 

All white colorway? Liking the monotone colorways nike is coming out with
These would be SO COLD, if I had money to just Blow like that.

They'd be dope for like ONE Summer Function or Summertime All-White Party..... but they'd prolly be trashed by the end of the night. 
mean.gif

BESTINGAME for 20% off clearance on NDC. I had problems ordering so I called them up and they gave me an additional discount. $79 shipped for the volt hyper feels. Pretty excited as a flyknit fan as these are my first hypers.

wheres this colorway? it's on NDC when you search up flyknits but its not on the actual store I dont think

edit: nvm they are womens

Last edited:
TTS if you wear thin/no socks. Mine fit great with hyperfeel socks (amazing socks btw) or sockless. With thicker socks like NBA socks, TTS is way too right for me.

TTS if you wear thin/no socks. Mine fit great with hyperfeel socks (amazing socks btw) or sockless. With thicker socks like NBA socks, TTS is way too right for me.
hyperfeel socks? could you please provide link or info? do you mean hyperelite? or hyper-something else? never seen hyperfeel socks. searched ndc and eastbay, then tried googling and got nada...

hyperfeel socks? could you please provide link or info? do you mean hyperelite? or hyper-something else? never seen hyperfeel socks. searched ndc and eastbay, then tried googling and got nada...
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/elite-hyper-lite-no-show-tab-running-socks/pid-746058/pgid-746059

I use these, i love them. on the low at nordstrom rack also

Back
Top Bottom