Hypothetically speaking

laugh.gif

If one of your closest friends (is like a brother to you) is in some serious trouble with a gang, would you be by his side and back him up?And if this gang called you out and showed you a gun and said "The next time I see you, you and your friend are both getting bullets." what would you do?

If one of your closest friends (is like a brother to you) is in some serious trouble with a gang, would you be by his side and back him up?And if this gang called you out and showed you a gun and said "The next time I see you, you and your friend are both getting bullets." what would you do?

I feel like we missing some information. Anyway bro, mine as well just take the L and get shot. You may live.

I'm not bout that life, but I have been in a similar situation before.

If that is your brother, you don't leave dude behind. That being said, I don't want to die either. I had to call in big time favors and go through other channels to get the situation deaded cause I didnt want my boy to end up in a body bag (or me).

I'm not bout that life, but I have been in a similar situation before.

If that is your brother, you don't leave dude behind. That being said, I don't want to die either. I had to call in big time favors and go through other channels to get the situation deaded cause I didnt want my boy to end up in a body bag (or me).

I feel like we missing some information. Anyway bro, mine as well just take the L and get shot. You may live.

are you sure he's your "brother"? cuz the same dudes you running around get as wit aint gone do nothing but help carry your casket.

are you sure he's your "brother"? cuz the same dudes you running around get as wit aint gone do nothing but help carry your casket.

Get strapped up and let them know that you're about that life. They'll leave you alone.
pimp.gif

Works all the time, 30% of the time.

Get strapped up and let them know that you're about that life. They'll leave you alone.
pimp.gif

Works all the time, 30% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom