Hypothetically speaking

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

If one of your closest friends (is like a brother to you) is in some serious trouble with a gang, would you be by his side and back him up?And if this gang called you out and showed you a gun and said "The next time I see you, you and your friend are both getting bullets." what would you do?

I only got 3 of those left... and for all three, I'd rain fire down HARD on them clowns man. But I can tell from your OP that you "ain't bout that life". So find some other solution. I'm just telling you what EYE would do, if EYE had to..  but you're you. Be you. Don't get yourself killed being someone else.. that's real life.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

If one of your closest friends (is like a brother to you) is in some serious trouble with a gang, would you be by his side and back him up?And if this gang called you out and showed you a gun and said "The next time I see you, you and your friend are both getting bullets." what would you do?

I only got 3 of those left... and for all three, I'd rain fire down HARD on them clowns man. But I can tell from your OP that you "ain't bout that life". So find some other solution. I'm just telling you what EYE would do, if EYE had to..  but you're you. Be you. Don't get yourself killed being someone else.. that's real life.

Hypothetically speaking this is what u should do    

Nah man
laugh.gif

BVlKB.gif

Ummmmm...
laugh.gif
My boy wouldn't need me by his side.If someone really posed a serious threat to him like that he'd just make a call and that would be the END of it.*shrug*

Ummmmm...
laugh.gif
My boy wouldn't need me by his side.If someone really posed a serious threat to him like that he'd just make a call and that would be the END of it.*shrug*

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Nah man
laugh.gif

BVlKB.gif

another flawless execution, i care deeply about my bro. I'd do all I can diplomatically to see he makes it through but if they aint having it refer to the gif.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Nah man
laugh.gif

BVlKB.gif

another flawless execution, i care deeply about my bro. I'd do all I can diplomatically to see he makes it through but if they aint having it refer to the gif.

AntonLaVey wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

Nah man
laugh.gif

BVlKB.gif

another flawless execution, i care deeply about my bro. I'd do all I can diplomatically to see he makes it through but if they aint having it refer to the gif

you gotta promise you gonna walk just like that
laugh.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

Nah man
laugh.gif

BVlKB.gif

another flawless execution, i care deeply about my bro. I'd do all I can diplomatically to see he makes it through but if they aint having it refer to the gif

you gotta promise you gonna walk just like that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn bro.

i mean i personally would, but you ain't me so.. you might wanna do that gorilla walk up there and keep it moving.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn bro.

i mean i personally would, but you ain't me so.. you might wanna do that gorilla walk up there and keep it moving.

Yeah but I don't have friends like brothers so if they needed help they'd have to request my help unless I'm already with them when this is going down.

You get a gun threat, you handle it appropriately; set them on fire.

Yeah but I don't have friends like brothers so if they needed help they'd have to request my help unless I'm already with them when this is going down.

You get a gun threat, you handle it appropriately; set them on fire.

Back
Top Bottom