I Admit, I didn't think homeboy would be this good.

russell+westbrook+dunks+on+chris+anderson.jpg

My god...son is playing out of his mind
eek.gif
pimp.gif

At UCLA he showed potential on offense to be a great scorer but who thought that he would be THIS good so fast smh

russell+westbrook+dunks+on+chris+anderson.jpg

My god...son is playing out of his mind
eek.gif
pimp.gif

At UCLA he showed potential on offense to be a great scorer but who thought that he would be THIS good so fast smh

I thought he would be straight trash coming out of UCLA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought he would be straight trash coming out of UCLA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never was a fan due to him etching in that flaming basketball his freshmen year 
laugh.gif
. He's showing out though, can't front.

Never was a fan due to him etching in that flaming basketball his freshmen year 
laugh.gif
. He's showing out though, can't front.

Word
roll.gif
i remember when scouts were calling him a top 5 pick, I just KNEW he was going to be a bust.

Man i was wrong

Word
roll.gif
i remember when scouts were calling him a top 5 pick, I just KNEW he was going to be a bust.

Man i was wrong

I never thought he was going to be good in the pros until he killed TAMU in the tourney in 2008. His stats that game weren't even close to impressive, but he did so much more to affect the outcome of the game (tough defense, very effective offensive management).

Even still, I didn't think he would be near as good as he is now.

I never thought he was going to be good in the pros until he killed TAMU in the tourney in 2008. His stats that game weren't even close to impressive, but he did so much more to affect the outcome of the game (tough defense, very effective offensive management).

Even still, I didn't think he would be near as good as he is now.

Russy was only as 3-star prospect coming out of high-school, he wasn't supposed to be as good as he was on the college level either.  He keeps proving people wrong though
pimp.gif

Russy was only as 3-star prospect coming out of high-school, he wasn't supposed to be as good as he was on the college level either.  He keeps proving people wrong though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom