I Admit, I didn't think homeboy would be this good.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

Dude is going be like a steve francis.

indifferent.gif
 he's nothing like him. 

I did....well kinda, i knew dude would be a GOOD player throughout his career tho.

I did....well kinda, i knew dude would be a GOOD player throughout his career tho.

I swore up and down that he would be a bust. It boggled my mind that people had him going in the lottery and were slotting him to play PG in the league.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I swore up and down that he would be a bust. It boggled my mind that people had him going in the lottery and were slotting him to play PG in the league.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I thought he was gonna be a bust too. Thought he was drafted too high, he impressed me in college but I didn't think of him as being that good...definitely proved me wrong.

I thought he was gonna be a bust too. Thought he was drafted too high, he impressed me in college but I didn't think of him as being that good...definitely proved me wrong.

klove is a bigger surprise to me.

i hated on dude for no reason and guaranteed to everyone that he was going to be a bust.

smh and lol @ myself

klove is a bigger surprise to me.

i hated on dude for no reason and guaranteed to everyone that he was going to be a bust.

smh and lol @ myself

I always knew he had potential to be a great player. Glad he is getting his shine now.
pimp.gif

I always knew he had potential to be a great player. Glad he is getting his shine now.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom