I Am Dying

Please leave.

how and how many did take?
704de-15632521536354-500.jpg

edibles are no joke....took that joint at Sunday 12pm and was high the whole day.... I woke up in the morning feeling drowsy and still high....was high for a little bit at work... it went away finally after a hard workout at the gym lol... but never again...

edibles are no joke....took that joint at Sunday 12pm and was high the whole day.... I woke up in the morning feeling drowsy and still high....was high for a little bit at work... it went away finally after a hard workout at the gym lol... but never again...
Never had one, but I’m interested. Were u seeing stuff that wasn’t there?
I wish that was what happened
But nah
They stuck me with needles and everything
Didn’t come to till like 6 hours later
Like 30 min before the bred 11 drop
Did u have a panic attack?

Yeah never again
I was experiencing my death
Over and over
And had to do something different each time
So I don’t die
Hard to explain
But if I woulda laid down while at home
I woulda died

Never had one, but I’m interested. Were u seeing stuff that wasn’t there?

Did u have a panic attack?
Nah no panic attack
I had a real strong sense of clairvoyance
Again very hard to explain
But also life made sense
Like the meaning of life
I also confessed to my wife a bunch of stuff
Of course not EVERYTHING
But I was up there apologizing
And explaining to her all the life insurance policy stuff

^ be safe bro... can't have NTers passing at a young age...

on another note I just felt high all day.... nothing crazy really... but instead of being high when I first smoke and then it goes down after every hour this time it was different...the high lasted forever and it felt the same the whole time... when I woke up in the morning I wasn't as high but can still feel it...

I had to stop smoking at around 20 because I have residual effects of the high for around 4-5 days after the initial high.

Good times getting lit up in high school, but something must've happened with my chemistry because now it would just be a paranoid high followed by an after-high.

I do enjoy edibles from time to time. I get cannabis coquito over the holidays so that’s a tradition now as I’m usually off work around that time too.

But it is a crap shoot on something like that in terms of how much you take and how hard/when it’s going to hit.

I still prefer flower for that reason.

Kids and wife said I was different every since
But I just been enjoying life as much as I can
And being patient

Man I don’t understand but understand completely. I had a very bad edible experience this year that changed my life.

I went through some bizarre but also some real mental **** that I needed to go through.

so hard to explain but in the weirdest way I am grateful for it.

I’ve been scared of death by aging.. it’s scary to me that one day I will no longer see my wife and kids granite my perspective on life will change as i get older. Just think about something you love all your life and not having it one day. I’m not super religious but I feel to scared not to believe there’s not an afterlife after we die. Anyone think like/about this?
Ps- i still live like I’m dying like there won’t be an afterlife.

**** all that noise, it's 2020 my dude...in like 30 years ima get myself a cyborg body and upload my mind into the cloud, go flying around the Universe eating alien cheese fries and repping The Species HARD AF

No it’s not; I’m dying, and so are you.
Change the title to “We’re All Dying....technically” :lol:

**** all that noise, it's 2020 my dude...in like 30 years ima get myself a cyborg body and upload my mind into the cloud, go flying around the Universe eating alien cheese fries and repping The Species HARD AF

Ahhh, I see you’re going the Mr. Burns route.

I’ve been scared of death by aging.. it’s scary to me that one day I will no longer see my wife and kids granite my perspective on life will change as i get older. Just think about something you love all your life and not having it one day. I’m not super religious but I feel to scared not to believe there’s not an afterlife after we die. Anyone think like/about this?
Ps- i still live like I’m dying like there won’t be an afterlife.
Up until I few years ago I spent my life trying to convince myself god was real because it didn’t true feel right. That began when I rode the plane by myself for the 1st time at 5 and didn’t see heaven. A couple years ago I was riding my bike and the chain popped as I was speeding down the hill right into traffic. I thought I was about to die, accepted it, and became extremely peaceful then miraculously my chain popped back into place. With that being said, I’m not afraid of death myself. Idk what happens when u die, but it happens and I accept it.
I respect ur optimism, but I thought we’d have flying cars by now.

Up until I few years ago I spent my life trying to convince myself god was real because it didn’t true feel right. That began when I rode the plane by myself for the 1st time at 5 and didn’t see heaven. A couple years ago I was riding my bike and the chain popped as I was speeding down the hill right into traffic. I thought I was about to die, accepted it, and became extremely peaceful then miraculously my chain popped back into place. With that being said, I’m not afraid of death myself. Idk what happens when u die, but it happens and I accept it.

I respect ur optimism, but I thought we’d have flying cars by now.

I feel you, but mfs can barely drive on the ground, you want to Jetsonize LA traffic?

dig the random directions this thread is taking btw, I'm here for the ride.

Back
Top Bottom