I Am Dying

I00mg of thc to a guy whos about 200+ lbs doesn't sound like it will have you in the hospital bed. Probably something like overconsumption of alcohol and consuming that edible must have did you in.
DycCX04U0AAFH-x.jpg
I didn’t drink
Any alcohol
Or any other drug
I just stated that

Ya'll laugh but son could have legitimately died, it wasn't just a high or calling him soft. My cousin went through the same **** this year off one gummy, some folks chemistry just react differently to it like any other allergy.
The chances of him dying from an edible are minimal at best. I have a better chance of making the Wizards squad than that happening.

I didn’t drink
Any alcohol
Or any other drug
I just stated that
Interesting....
Only time ive had something in edible form was some brownies. Last year my brother, genius self decided to mix Hennessy in his brownie mix, and gave me the craziest headache ive ever felt.

Im gonna have to try that edible that almost did you in.

I don't weigh 200+lbs and im not 40.
But should fair well due to tolerance.

Last edited:
I've been thinking lately how short life really is and how fast the decades just fly by. And it just gets faster and faster as you get older.
Im old enough now to say "remember 20 years ago?" when referencing something.
Life really is short when you think about it. Give or take most people live to be 70-80 and then its over.

I gave a family friend pieces of a cookie from the dispensary. He ended up calling out of work and going to the hospital. He an og tho

Ya'll laugh but son could have legitimately died, it wasn't just a high or calling him soft. My cousin went through the same **** this year off one gummy, some folks chemistry just react differently to it like any other allergy.
Intolerance=/=allergy. Allergic reactions have very specific symptomatology which can be fatal in extreme cases. No one is dying because they're sensitive to weed, and the amount you'd have to ingest in order to overdose would be astronomical.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare basically went to the ER to take a nap.

Also while everyone's here arguing over whether or not weed can do that, I bet you the doctor never bothered checking nawghty's cheese levels.

Don't blame the weed when we all know what the real problem is.

Intolerance=/=allergy. Allergic reactions have very specific symptomatology which can be fatal in extreme cases. No one is dying because they're sensitive to weed, and the amount you'd have to ingest in order to overdose would be astronomical.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare basically went to the ER to take a nap.
You’re a nurse? Do people die in front of u often and does it take a toll on you mentally?

You’re a nurse? Do people die in front of u often and does it take a toll on you mentally?
I wouldn't say it happens "often," but it does happen. A lot of times it's expected and the DNR/DNI/Comfort Care is in place so it's not a big to-do. When it's someone in their 80s or older I don't get all that worked up over it because they way I see it they lived a full life. When it happens to younger people (mostly cancer patients, traumas, and overdoses) it's legitimately sad. I just reconcile it by knowing I did what I could to help and that a lot of things aren't in my control.

The "code blue" scenarios can be rough though. Sometimes it happens fairly suddenly and it causes chaos, other times I'm running around crazy all day doing whatever I can to help keep the patient alive when I know damn well that the patient isn't gonna last the day. I've found myself thinking "please just code already" in some of those instances because I realize keeping them alive at that point is just slow torture and all of our efforts are futile. Just makes more sense to let the person pass as peacefully as possible and to utilize resources on patients we're actually able to fix.

Back
Top Bottom