I am Legend Sequel With Will Smith and Michael B Jordan

Will Smith and Michael B. Jordan will star and produce an “I Am Legend” follow-up feature, penned by Akiva Goldsman for Warner Bros.

Smith shared a teaser photo alluding to the partnership following the news, and tagged Jordan in the post

Killmonger was the best thing about Black Panther...

Stop it.

I was cringing at his speech when he was fighting BP. His delivery was awful. Legit sounded like he was reading his lines. “Auntie” was terrible, man every line of his sounded like he was reading man. Maybe its his voice, but man I really did not like him.

Good thing the rest of the movie was so great, still in my top 3 MCU movies.

Stop it.

I was cringing at his speech when he was fighting BP. His delivery was awful. Legit sounded like he was reading his lines. “Auntie” was terrible, man every line of his sounded like he was reading man. Maybe its his voice, but man I really did not like him.

Ironically he ad-libbed "Hey auntie" in there, and MCU just kept it. Was completely unscripted... :lol:

Stop it.

Out of your mind. Who paying you to say these things man?

Stop it.

I agree with you. and since people calling you crazy, ill ride with you lol. I thought he was awful. Also doesnt help that most of the cast was classically/stage trained, so the difference was even more jarring. Funny too, I thought he was doing a Joey Badass on mr robot impression with his approach - but not good. When JB actually wouldve been a better choice (I thought this in the moment too when MBJ first appeared in the movie).

Last edited:
Whatever y’all dudes are smoking to think MBJ/Killmonger we’re terrible in Black Panther…you can keep it :lol: . Legitimately the first time I’m hearing this and y’all sound crazy :lol:

Anyways i guess it’s alright for a sequel on this. I bet the next sequel to come is World War Z now.

Stop it.

Can’t lie kinda second (or should I say 3rd) this, his acting I wouldn’t say was horrible but some lines sounded cringe and it was like he was reading right off a script lol. Y’all can look at ol dudes take like it was crazy but you need to get on ol dude who said killmonger was the greatest thing about Black Panther when chadwicks performance was clearly flawless.

Ironically he ad-libbed "Hey auntie" in there, and MCU just kept it. Was completely unscripted... :lol:

Word. Yet it still sounded terrible.

Yall need to rewatch. Ive seen BP 3 times in theater thats how much I liked it, a couple times on TV. And everytime, cant stand MBJ’s delivery of his lines.
Straight terrible. Watch it and compare it to Chadwick’s delivery, much more fluid and natural. MBJ sounded forced and reading his lines.

Stop it.

Never in my life heard anyone say this about MBJ’s performance as killmonger. Y’all just trolling in here at this point.

Word. Yet it still sounded terrible.

Yall need to rewatch. Ive seen BP 3 times in theater thats how much I liked it, a couple times on TV. And everytime, cant stand MBJ’s delivery of his lines.
Straight terrible. Watch it and compare it to Chadwick’s delivery, much more fluid and natural. MBJ sounded forced and reading his lines.
Different style of dialogue and different character upbringing. Chadwick was portraying royalty. MBJ was from Oakland. He was a great character and portrayal. He's not Sidney Poitier. Thanks ok. Especially in marvel universe. He should've got a series on +

Back
Top Bottom