I am Legend Sequel With Will Smith and Michael B Jordan

Different style of dialogue and different character upbringing. Chadwick was portraying royalty. MBJ was from Oakland. He was a great character and portrayal. He's not Sidney Poitier. Thanks ok. Especially in marvel universe. He should've got a series on +

I get it but he sounded awful in his DELIVERY. Like he was in a skit the whole time reading lines. Ive heard better acting in those Sharknado films.

I thought MBJ was a good villain. Diskliked Killmongerer more when we saw his variant was just as evil in What If lol.

Ever since MBJ’s performance in Black Panther I cant stand watching dude no more. I thought he was HORRIBLE in his delivery.
Couldn’t agree with you any stronger!!! He was awful , delivery was something I would except in a B rated movie

I think the movie could have improved the visuals on how the infected people looked like. I know it was an older film and all. That was my only gripe about it.

I thought Will Smith did a good job and having the scenes on what he had to do leading up to the evening was crazy. I also was surprised that it took the infected that long to locate where he was living. Dude drove around in the Expedition, wouldn't they have noticed the engine being warm?

the ending of the last film wasn't he in his basement and the group of infected were breaking into his lab?

interesting to see how he getʻs out of it.

as for the last film, usual gripes as everyone else:
- CGI quality when doing close upʻs of the infected leaders facial expressions
- the fact that the infected leader was that smart yet couldn't figure out where he lived

things I loved:
- flashback scenes
- the intelligence level of Will Smithʻs character overall and his preparations/routines

excited to see where this project goes!

the ending of the last film wasn't he in his basement and the group of infected were breaking into his lab?
Yeah and he tells Anna to hide in crawl space and then sacrifices himself to kill the leader and the infected with a grenade.

But I remember there was an alternate ending where Will survives and they leave NYC together.

I just rewatched it recently! I liked it……

The queen of the south is in this movie!!

Damn did y'all hate the Creed films too? :smh:

Films - A-

Band - 🐐 A++++++++++++++

at-the-top-of-my-lungs-look-up.gif

My favorite Will Smith movie,

I'll watch it because I kind of have to, but not a fan of Michael b Jordan and this has terrible written all over it

Back
Top Bottom