I am Legend the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the trailer to it a while back and i saw a poster today on my way to work. Looks interesting, what do you guys think?

i'm going to go see it, would like to see how it relates to the book. I hope its better than the previous adaptions that were made.

Looks good. I always thought the book was too short. interested in seeing how its interpreted in this version.

Been waitin for this movie since I saw the trailer at Transformers
pimp.gif

And then will smith is one of the best actors of our generation so I wanna see how this turns out, I wanted to read the book but I haven't found it
ohwell.gif

I saw the trailer at Transformers, too.

But I still don't get it..

Will Smith is the last guy on earth.

But who/what are those things attacking him/chasing him?

^ aliens

edit* vampires? my bad, that $%*% didnt look like no vampires to me....

But I still don't get it..

Will Smith is the last guy on earth.

But who/what are those things attacking him/chasing him?
i dont want to give it all away, but just think for a moment. those "things" are the majority.

think about the title. think "big foot"...you'll get it eventually

in the book the people/things attacking him are people that were infected with a virus that makes them turn into vampire like creatures and he is the last manon earth because he was somehow immune to this virus

The trailer makes the film seem like iRobot minus the robots with zombies instead. These 'creatures' look nothing like vampires. But twas' a gooduse of Clint Mansell's score from 'The Fountain' in the trailer.

damnit i just read the who summery and ending on Wikipedia...

These 'creatures' look nothing like vampires
it doesnt matter what the creatures are...but what are vampires suppose to look like?

you seen any?

in the book they're scientific explanations for them being vampires, so its not really suppose to be your typical vampires.

^^^ he was immuned to the virus because he was bitten by a vampire bat when we he in the war (what war it was i dont' know). but yeah, that's whyhe's immuned. I dont' know how they're going to portray it in the film...

Originally Posted by big1236

^^^ he was immuned to the virus because he was bitten by a vampire bat when we he in the war (what war it was i dont' know). but yeah, that's why he's immuned. I dont' know how they're going to portray it in the film...
wait, what? i don't remember that part. maybe I need to reread the book.

^^^yeah... i think it was the vietnam war or something like that. all i know is that he was in the jungle during some war and he got bit by a bat... it wasthe part where he was doing research on the virus, and he wondered why he didn't catch it... that led him to think back to the war with him being in thejungle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom